The UNC Asheville Bulldogs (15-6, 7-1 Big South) will host the Presbyterian Blue Hose (5-16, 1-7 Big South) after winning seven home games in a row. The contest starts at 6:30 PM ET on Wednesday, January 25, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Bulldogs’ (to win on the moneyline) game versus the Blue Hose ( ).
The insights in the article below reference odds valid as of January 25, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus Bonus up to $1,250!
UNC Asheville vs Presbyterian Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
UNC Asheville Offense Vs. Presbyterian Defense
|UNC Asheville Offense||Stats (Rank)||Presbyterian Defense|
|73.9 (140)||Points/Gm||68.4 (157)|
|10.7 (299)||Possessions/Game||9.2 (23)|
|46.9 (55)||Field Goal %||46.5 (312)|
|37.8 (32)||3PT %||36.8 (321)|
|54.0 (50)||Effective FG %||53.2 (308)|
|56.5 (89)||True Shooting %||57.3 (259)|
Presbyterian Offense Vs. UNC Asheville Defense
|Presbyterian Offense||Stats (Rank)||UNC Asheville Defense|
|64.4 (338)||Points/Gm||69.1 (174)|
|9.2 (341)||Possessions/Game||10.7 (63)|
|42.1 (304)||Field Goal %||41.6 (73)|
|29.9 (335)||3PT %||28.5 (10)|
|47.5 (320)||Effective FG %||46.5 (44)|
|50.9 (317)||True Shooting %||50.6 (39)|
Best Betting Sites For UNC Asheville vs Presbyterian
UNC Asheville Betting Insights
- UNC Asheville has put together a 10-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- So far this season, seven out of UNC Asheville’s 19 games have gone over the point total.
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have gone over 129.5 combined points in 14 of 19 games this season.
- The average total in UNC Asheville’s outings this year is 143.0, 13.5 more points than this game’s over/under.
Presbyterian Betting Insights
- Presbyterian has won eight games against the spread this year, while failing to cover 11 times.
- The Blue Hose have covered the spread once when an underdog by 9 points or more this season (in five opportunities).
- Presbyterian and its opponents have combined to hit the over eight out of 19 times this year.
- The Blue Hose and their opponents have combined to score more than 129.5 points in nine of 19 games this season.
- The average over/under for Presbyterian’s outings this season is 132.9, 3.4 more points than this game’s point total.
UNC Asheville Key Players
- The Bulldogs points and rebounds leader is Drew Pember. He contributes 19.2 points per game and grabs 9.7 rebounds.
- Caleb Burgess paces the team with 3.8 assists per game.
- Tajion Jones hits 2.9 treys per game to lead the Bulldogs.
- UNC Asheville’s blocks leader is Pember, who records 2.6 per game. Trent Stephney leads the team averaging 1.3 steals an outing.
Presbyterian Key Players
- The Blue Hose leader in scoring is Jalen Forrest with 12.0 points per game. He also adds 3.3 rebounds per game and 1.6 assists per game.
- The Presbyterian leaders in rebounds and assists are Marquis Barnett (5.3 rebounds per game) and Trevon Reddish (2.3 assists per game).
- Crosby James makes more threes per game than any other member of the Blue Hose, averaging 1.4 treys per game.
- One Presbyterian player is its leader in both steals and blocks. Barnett averages 1.2 steals per game and 0.8 blocks per game.