The Omaha Mavericks (7-14, 3-6 Summit) will try to end a three-game losing streak when they hit the road to play the UMKC Kangaroos (8-13, 4-4 Summit) on Thursday, January 26, 2023 at Swinney Recreation Center. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Kangaroos’ (to win on the moneyline) game against the Mavericks ( ).
The insights in what follows use the latest odds as of January 26, 2023 at 5:41 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
UMKC vs Omaha Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
UMKC Offense Vs. Omaha Defense
|UMKC Offense||Stats (Rank)||Omaha Defense|
|66.4 (313)||Points/Gm||77.0 (343)|
|19.4 (31)||Possessions/Game||16.1 (227)|
|40.2 (347)||Field Goal %||47.1 (329)|
|29.6 (345)||3PT %||39.3 (357)|
|45.8 (342)||Effective FG %||55.1 (349)|
|50.1 (339)||True Shooting %||60.2 (324)|
Omaha Offense Vs. UMKC Defense
|Omaha Offense||Stats (Rank)||UMKC Defense|
|68.7 (250)||Points/Gm||67.2 (123)|
|16.1 (132)||Possessions/Game||19.4 (333)|
|45.4 (134)||Field Goal %||40.5 (37)|
|34.6 (152)||3PT %||33.8 (190)|
|50.5 (213)||Effective FG %||47.5 (71)|
|54.7 (177)||True Shooting %||52.6 (107)|
Best Betting Sites For UMKC vs Omaha
UMKC Betting Insights
- UMKC has compiled an 11-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Kangaroos have been favored by 7 points or more once this season, and covered the spread.
- UMKC’s games have gone over the point total 11 out of 19 times this season.
- The Kangaroos and their opponents have gone over 133 combined points in 11 of 19 games this season.
- UMKC has an average total of 133.6 in its contests this year, 0.6 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Omaha Betting Insights
- Omaha has covered 11 times in 20 games with a spread this season.
- The Mavericks have been an underdog by 7 points or more 11 times this season, and covered the spread in six of those contests.
- A total of 11 Omaha’s games this year have hit the over.
- The Mavericks and their opponents have combined to score more than 133 points in 15 of 20 games this season.
- Omaha’s average game total this season has been 145.7, 12.7 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
UMKC Key Players
- RayQuawndis Mitchell leads the Kangaroos scoring 18.8 points per game.
- UMKC is led in rebounding by Allen Mukeba Jr.’s 7.9 rebounds per game and assists by Shemarri Allen’s 2.9 assists per game.
- The Kangaroos are led by Mitchell from long distance. He connects on 2.9 shots from deep per game.
- UMKC’s blocks leader is Jeff Ngandu, who records 1.4 per game. Allen leads the team averaging 2.1 steals an outing.
Omaha Key Players
- Frankie Fidler leads the team in both scoring (12.8 points per game) and rebounding (5.9 rebounds per game).
- JJ White has the title of Omaha assist leader, dishing out 4.1 assists per game this season.
- Luke Jungers makes more threes per game than any other member of the Mavericks, cashing in 1.7 treys per game.
- Omaha’s Fidler has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.2 per game and Dylan Brougham is first in blocks with 1.6 per game.