The UMass Minutemen (2-1) take on the Weber State Wildcats (1-0) at McArthur Gymnasium on Thursday, November 18, 2021. The game tips at 5:30 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Wildcats’ (to win on the moneyline) game versus the Minutemen ( ).
The betting trends in what follows are based off odds valid as of November 18, 2021 at 12:00 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this matchup and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Weber State vs UMass Betting Odds
Weber State Offense Vs. UMass Defense (From 2020-21)
|Weber State Offense||Stats (Rank)||UMass Defense|
|81.8 (10)||Points/Gm||73 (251)|
|71.7 (75)||Possessions/Game||72.6 (294)|
|50.5 (4)||Field Goal %||45.8 (276)|
|38.9 (9)||3PT %||33.8 (186)|
|57.9 (4)||Effective FG %||50.9 (227)|
|62.3 (2)||True Shooting %||54.2 (227)|
UMass Offense vs. Weber State Defense (From 2020-21)
|UMass Offense||Stats (Rank)||Weber State Defense|
|76.7 (50)||Points/Gm||69.3 (146)|
|73.4 (37)||Possessions/Game||71.6 (270)|
|42.8 (240)||Field Goal %||42.5 (129)|
|32.6 (226)||3PT %||33.9 (193)|
|50 (180)||Effective FG %||48.5 (107)|
|54.4 (141)||True Shooting %||52.4 (132)|
Weber State Betting Insights
- Weber State won 14 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover six times.
- The Wildcats covered the spread 11 times last season (11-4 ATS) when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total 11 times in Weber State’s games.
- In 13 of 20 games last season, Weber State and its opponents scored more than 145 points.
- Wildcats contests last season had an average total of 145.4, 0.4 more points than this game’s over/under.
UMass Betting Insights
- UMass put together a 7-8-0 ATS record last season.
- The Minutemen covered the spread twice last year (2-4 ATS) when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- A total of nine of UMass’ games last year went over the point total.
- UMass played nine games last season that finished with a combined score higher than 145 points.
- The Minutemen had a 145-point average over/under in their contests last year, equal to this game’s point total.
Weber State Key Players
- Isiah Brown averaged 17.7 points per game last season.
- Dillon Jones grabbed 5.8 rebounds per game and Seikou Sisoho Jawara averaged 3.2 assists per game.
- Brown connected on 1.7 threes per game a season ago.
- Jones collected 1.6 steals per game. Michal Kozak averaged 0.9 blocks an outing.
UMass Key Players
- Tre Mitchell was solid last season with 18.8 points and 7.2 rebounds per game.
- Noah Fernandes dished out 4.4 assists per game.
- Carl Pierre knocked down 2.5 threes per game a season ago.
- Fernandes averaged 1.6 steals per game. Mitchell collected 1.5 blocks an outing.