The UMass-Lowell River Hawks (17-4, 5-2 America East) visit the Maine Black Bears (7-12, 1-5 America East) in a matchup of America East rivals at Cross Insurance Center, tipping off at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 25, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the River Hawks’ (to win on the moneyline) game versus the Black Bears ( ).
The betting insights in the following article are based off odds valid as of January 25, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
UMass-Lowell vs Maine Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
UMass-Lowell Offense Vs. Maine Defense
|UMass-Lowell Offense||Stats (Rank)||Maine Defense|
|78.9 (38)||Points/Gm||70.1 (206)|
|11.1 (289)||Possessions/Game||16.6 (281)|
|49.0 (14)||Field Goal %||47.4 (337)|
|37.6 (36)||3PT %||35.0 (251)|
|54.9 (28)||Effective FG %||54.0 (329)|
|57.8 (43)||True Shooting %||60.6 (331)|
Maine Offense Vs. UMass-Lowell Defense
|Maine Offense||Stats (Rank)||UMass-Lowell Defense|
|69.9 (220)||Points/Gm||66.2 (88)|
|16.6 (80)||Possessions/Game||11.1 (74)|
|45.7 (118)||Field Goal %||39.8 (23)|
|35.0 (133)||3PT %||33.9 (195)|
|52.0 (130)||Effective FG %||45.2 (21)|
|54.7 (176)||True Shooting %||50.8 (45)|
Best Betting Sites For UMass-Lowell vs Maine
UMass-Lowell Betting Insights
- UMass-Lowell has put together an 11-6-1 ATS record so far this year.
- The River Hawks have an ATS record of 3-4-1 when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites this season.
- So far this season, 10 out of UMass-Lowell’s 18 games have hit the over.
- In nine of 18 games this season, the River Hawks and their opponents have combined to score more than 140.5 points.
- UMass-Lowell’s outings this year have an average total of 145.1, 4.6 more points than this game’s over/under.
Maine Betting Insights
- Maine has covered 10 times in 17 chances against the spread this year.
- When playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs this year, the Black Bears have an ATS record of 5-3.
- Maine’s games have gone over the point total eight out of 17 times this season.
- The Black Bears have played eight games this season that finished with a combined score higher than 140.5 points.
- The average total for Maine’s games this season is 140.0 points, 0.5 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
UMass-Lowell Key Players
- The River Hawks scoring leader is Everette Hammond, who averages 12.8 points per game.
- Karim Coulibaly paces UMass-Lowell with 8.6 rebounds per game and Ayinde Hikim leads the team with 4.3 assists per contest.
- Hammond is the top three-point shooter for the River Hawks, hitting 1.5 per game.
- UMass-Lowell’s blocks leader is Max Brooks, who collects 1.9 per game. Hikim leads the team averaging 1.2 steals a contest.
Maine Key Players
- The Black Bears leader in scoring is Gedi Juozapaitis with 15.8 points per game. He also adds 3.1 rebounds per game and 1.8 assists per game.
- When it comes to Maine leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Peter Filipovity with 6.4 rebounds per game and Jaden Clayton with 4.1 assists per game.
- Juozapaitis is tops from three-point range for the Black Bears, hitting 2.8 treys per game.
- Kellen Tynes is a defensive force for Maine, leading the team in both steals (3.1 per game) and blocks (0.5 per game).