The Bryant Bulldogs (13-6, 4-2 America East) hope to extend a three-game win streak when they visit the UMass-Lowell River Hawks (16-4, 4-2 America East) at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 22, 2023 at Costello Athletic Center. The contest airs on ESPN+. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the River Hawks’ (to win on the moneyline) game versus the Bulldogs ( ).
The betting trends in what follows use the latest odds as of January 22, 2023 at 1:38 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
UMass-Lowell vs Bryant Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
UMass-Lowell Offense Vs. Bryant Defense
|UMass-Lowell Offense||Stats (Rank)||Bryant Defense|
|77.9 (49)||Points/Gm||74.1 (303)|
|7.4 (342)||Possessions/Game||14.0 (219)|
|49.0 (14)||Field Goal %||43.6 (183)|
|38.1 (26)||3PT %||34.9 (245)|
|54.9 (28)||Effective FG %||50.8 (215)|
|57.7 (50)||True Shooting %||53.9 (150)|
Bryant Offense Vs. UMass-Lowell Defense
|Bryant Offense||Stats (Rank)||UMass-Lowell Defense|
|83.9 (10)||Points/Gm||65.6 (80)|
|14.0 (142)||Possessions/Game||7.4 (22)|
|47.9 (31)||Field Goal %||39.4 (18)|
|36.5 (62)||3PT %||33.5 (174)|
|55.4 (22)||Effective FG %||44.7 (14)|
|57.5 (54)||True Shooting %||50.8 (49)|
Best Betting Sites For UMass-Lowell vs Bryant
UMass-Lowell Betting Insights
- UMass-Lowell is 10-6-1 ATS this season.
- The River Hawks have covered the spread seven times this season (7-5-1 ATS) when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- In UMass-Lowell’s 17 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total nine times.
- River Hawks games have had a combined total of more than 156 points two times this season (over 17 outings).
- UMass-Lowell has an average point total of 143.5 in its matchups this year, 12.5 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Bryant Betting Insights
- Bryant is 8-8-1 ATS this year.
- The Bulldogs have covered the spread once when an underdog by 2 points or more this season (in five opportunities).
- Bryant and its opponents have combined to hit the over nine out of 17 times this season.
- The Bulldogs have played nine games this season that finished with a combined score higher than 156 points.
- Bryant’s matchups this season have a 158.0-point average over/under, 2.0 more points than this game’s point total.
UMass-Lowell Key Players
- Everette Hammond leads the River Hawks scoring 12.6 points per game.
- Ayinde Hikim leads UMass-Lowell with 4.2 assists a game and Karim Coulibaly paces the team with 8.2 rebounds per outing.
- Yuri Covington knocks down 1.6 treys per game to lead the River Hawks.
- UMass-Lowell’s steals leader is Hikim, who grabs 1.2 per game. Max Brooks leads the team averaging 2.0 blocks an outing.
Bryant Key Players
- Sherif Kenny takes the top spot on the Bulldogs scoring and assist lists, putting up 17.5 points and 3.3 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, Earl Timberlake is the Bryant leader with 8.4 per game.
- Kenny is tops from three-point range for the Bulldogs, hitting 2.4 treys per game.
- Charles Pride tops Bryant in steals with 1.2 per game, and Antwan Walker leads the squad in blocks with 1.3 per game.