The Ball State Cardinals (1-3) go up against the UMass Minutemen (3-2) at McArthur Gymnasium on Sunday, November 21, 2021. The game tips at 2:30 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Minutemen’s (to win on the moneyline) contest versus the Cardinals ( ).
The betting facts in the article below reference odds valid as of November 21, 2021 at 12:03 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
UMass vs Ball State Betting Odds
UMass Offense Vs. Ball State Defense
|UMass Offense||Stats (Rank)||Ball State Defense|
|79 (94)||Points/Gm||77.3 (301)|
|69.9 (204)||Possessions/Game||70.9 (180)|
|43.9 (167)||Field Goal %||46.6 (296)|
|37.3 (95)||3PT %||33.3 (195)|
|53.5 (102)||Effective FG %||53.4 (293)|
|57.3 (87)||True Shooting %||57.9 (323)|
Ball State Offense Vs. UMass Defense
|Ball State Offense||Stats (Rank)||UMass Defense|
|69.5 (227)||Points/Gm||77 (299)|
|71.1 (160)||Possessions/Game||70 (149)|
|41.6 (247)||Field Goal %||47.3 (310)|
|36.3 (116)||3PT %||36.3 (282)|
|50.4 (177)||Effective FG %||53.6 (297)|
|52.4 (193)||True Shooting %||57.8 (320)|
UMass Betting Insights
- UMass has a record of 2-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Minutemen have covered the spread when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites in their only opportunity this season.
- In UMass’ five games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total three times.
- UMass and its opponents have combined to score more than 145.5 points in three of five games this season.
- The average point total in Minutemen contests this year is 142.8, 2.7 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Ball State Betting Insights
- Ball State has compiled a 0-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Cardinals have not covered the spread this season (0-1 ATS) when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- Ball State’s games have gone over the point total three out of five times this year.
- Ball State has played three games this season that finished with a point total higher than 145.5 points.
- The Cardinals have a 144.4-point average over/under in their contests this season, 1.1 fewer points than this game’s point total.
UMass Key Players
- Noah Fernandes leads the Minutemen in scoring, putting up 16.8 points per game.
- Trent Buttrick paces UMass with 4.8 rebounds a game and Rich Kelly leads the team with four assists per contest.
- C.J. Kelly hits 2.5 treys per game to lead the Minutemen.
- Buttrick racks up 2.2 steals and 0.8 blocks per game, both team-high averages.
Ball State Key Players
- Luke Bumbalough takes the top spot on the Cardinals scoring and assist lists, putting up 12.8 points and 4.3 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, Payton Sparks is the Ball State leader with seven per game.
- Bumbalough is tops from three-point range for the Cardinals, knocking down three treys per game.
- Tyler Cochran tops Ball State in steals with 1.3 per game, and Miryne Thomas leads the squad in blocks with 0.5 per game.