UFC 255 Odds: Deiveson Figueiredo Versus Alex Perez At Top Of The Card
Pick your spot. UFC 255 on Saturday features a strong favorite in the main event, an overwhelming favorite in the co-main and several fights to entice prop betting. It’s also a showcase of the men and women’s flyweight champions, along with fighters looking to make a mark. Here’s the latest lineup with UFC 255 odds and a betting breakdown of the event.
DraftKings UFC 255 offerDraftKings Sportsbook has a great offer for UFC 255. New bettors can triple their winnings on any UFC 255 main card bet upon first deposit.
- All you have to do to take advantage is to make a deposit of $5 into your sportsbook account
- Following sign up, you will be issued a 200% profit boost to use on any UFC 255 market
- The max bet is $50 and the max winnings are $500
- Users must be in Colorado, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Iowa, New Jersey, Illinois, Tennessee or West Virginia.
Claim Your $1,200 Bonus at DraftKings Sportsbook
UFC 255 oddsUFC 255 odds shown here are from DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Deiveson Figueiredo -286 vs Alex Perez +225
- Valentina Shevchenko -1667 vs Jennifer Maia +850
- Mike Perry -162 vs Tim Means +130
- Cynthia Calvillo -265 vs Katyln Chookagian +205
- Paul Craig -190 vs Mauricio Rua +150
- Brandon Moreno -190 vs Brandon Royval +150
- Joaquin Buckley -265 vs Jordan Wright +205
- Antonina Shevchenko -167 vs Ariane Lipski +130
- Daniel Rodriguez -335 vs Nicholas Dalby +250
- KO/TKO -120
- Points +600
- Submission + 460
- KO/TKO +600
- Points +600
- Submission +1400
UFC 255 betting anglesDon’t shy away from the big favorites. There is value, and quite a bit of it, on the props. “Sure, Valentina Shevchenko is up to -1667 and it’s rare to see a favorite getting bet like that, but if you go to the winning method and put your handicapping hat on, you’ll find some bets you can make,” Johnny Avello, the director of race and sportsbook operations for DraftKings, told The Lines. “If you think this fight is going to go the distance, you only have to lay a couple bucks with her, which is not bad. If you like her to win by KO/TKO, we just odds-boosted that to -110, that’s great value. “We love the UFC, it holds its own with the handle,” he added. “Unlike a football line, which moves a point here or there, UFC bettors have definite opinions on their fighters and that line can move 50, 60, even 70 cents.” Case in point: Khabib Nurmagomedov rising from -225 to more than -300 against Justin Gaethje last month and still getting wagering at the end. He prevailed and rewarded his backers.
Protect a big betIf you like the “How Fight Will End” prop for the co-main, there’s a payoff of -140 for either fighter to win by KO/TKO and +165 for either fighter to prevail on points at FanDuel Sportsbook. If you cover the entire fight outcome by making that wager, and have a lot of money exposed, consider tossing a couple bucks on the big longshot just in case. Maia is +2300 to win by KO/TKO and +2800 to prevail on points. The disparity between the underdog and the prop covering the overall outcome of the fight is large enough to put a little money there.
Choose your realmBig Figueiredo bettors may lay the money and try for a high dollar payout even with a low rate of return. At FanDuel, they may also take a stab at the submission, which has a nice price of +460. You also get +340 for a submission from either fighter. That’s also good. Perez bettors take the moneyline and go from there.
Perez backers: Does A+B = C?This formula does not work out as often as one thinks, but Perez has the edge in one common opponent. In his last bout, Perez halted Jussier Formiga with a first-round leg kick. Figueiredo is 19-1. His only loss? A 2019 setback to the same Formiga. Does that mean Perez has Figueiredo’s number? Bettors are saying no, probably giving value to four straight Figueiredo victories. If nothing else, the comparison establishes Perez as a live dog. He’s the number four contender.
Distance could be a factorFigueiredo has never gone past three rounds. Perez did once, but it was in 2015. Should this scheduled five-round affair extend past three rounds, there’s a wild card variable on both sides to consider.
Look to the undercardThere’s a square deal, with workable odds, on the bout between Antonina Shevchenko and Ariane Lipski. Antonina is the older sister of Valentina. Shevchenko is -167, Lipski is +130 and the board indicates that public sentiment is on a decision. The fight to last the full distance is -310.
- If one believes that assessment, Shevchenko to win on points is +105 and Lipski is +240 at FanDuel. Bettors have a 50-50 chance of collecting a reasonable payout by selecting the winner of a fight that’s projected to go all the way.
- Most of the women’s bouts during the UFC restart that began in May have been going the distance. But not all. Shevchenko has one submission triumph in her four UFC fights. Lipski comes off a submission victory in her last bout.
- Shevchenko is +1400 for a submission and Lipski is +700. Those are good numbers for fighters capable of winning by that method.
- If you believe this ends inside the distance, Shevchenko also is +800 for a KO/TKO and Lipski is +1200. Shevchenko was decisioned in her last bout by Katlyn Chookagian.