A pair of hot teams meet when the UCSB Gauchos (26-7, 15-5 Big West) host the CSU Fullerton Titans (20-12, 12-6 Big West) on Saturday, March 11, 2023 at 9:30 PM ET. The Gauchos will put their six-game win streak on the line against the Titans, who have won eight straight. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Gauchos’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup with the Titans ( ).
The betting facts in the following article reference odds valid as of March 11, 2023 at 9:39 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
UCSB vs CSU Fullerton Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
UCSB Offense Vs. CSU Fullerton Defense
|UCSB Offense||Stats (Rank)||CSU Fullerton Defense|
|72.2 (166)||Points/Gm||64.9 (39)|
|34.9 (131)||Possessions/Game||31.1 (48)|
|49.6 (5)||Field Goal %||42.1 (67)|
|35.0 (139)||3PT %||31.0 (34)|
|54.8 (26)||Effective FG %||48.2 (78)|
|58.4 (21)||True Shooting %||53.9 (145)|
CSU Fullerton Offense Vs. UCSB Defense
|CSU Fullerton Offense||Stats (Rank)||UCSB Defense|
|69.4 (233)||Points/Gm||65.7 (55)|
|31.1 (311)||Possessions/Game||34.9 (232)|
|42.9 (279)||Field Goal %||44.1 (181)|
|37.4 (32)||3PT %||34.8 (237)|
|50.1 (227)||Effective FG %||49.6 (138)|
|54.2 (190)||True Shooting %||53.7 (135)|
Best Betting Sites For UCSB vs CSU Fullerton
UP TO $1,250 BONUS
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
DraftKings Promo: Bet $5 Win $200
PLUS $50 Bonus Bet On Deposit
PLUS Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
To Claim: Click Play Now
UP TO $1,250
Stream NFL Games In App For Free
+ get 1,000 Caesars Reward Credits
+ also get 1,000 Tier Credits
Redeem for Bet Credits, Hotel Stays, & More!
Use Promo Code: BETODDSFULL
UCSB Betting Insights
- UCSB has won 18 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover or pushing 13 times.
- The Gauchos are 14-10-2 ATS this season when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- UCSB and its opponents have combined to hit the over 18 out of 31 times this season.
- In 19 of 31 games this season, the Gauchos and their opponents have combined to total more than 130.5 points.
- The average point total in UCSB’s contests this year is 137.9, 7.4 more than this matchup’s over/under.
CSU Fullerton Betting Insights
- CSU Fullerton has compiled a 20-9-1 ATS record so far this season.
- The Titans have an ATS record of 12-3-1 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs this year.
- CSU Fullerton and its opponents have combined to hit the over 14 out of 30 times this year.
- The Titans and their opponents have combined to score more than 130.5 points in 17 of 30 games this season.
- CSU Fullerton has a 134.3-point average over/under in its contests this season, 3.8 more points than this game’s total.
UCSB Key Players
- Ajay Mitchell leads the Gauchos in scoring (16.3 points per game) and assists (5.2 assists per game).
- UCSB’s rebounding leader is Andre Kelly, who averages 6.3 per game.
- The Gauchos are led by Miles Norris from beyond the arc. He knocks down 1.7 shots from deep per game.
- UCSB’s steals leader is Mitchell, who averages 1.4 per game. Norris leads the team averaging 0.8 blocks an outing.
CSU Fullerton Key Players
- The Titans go-to guy, Latrell Wrightsell Jr., leads the team in both scoring (16.4 points per game) and assists (2.4 assists per game).
- When it comes to rebounds, Vincent Lee is the CSU Fullerton leader with 4.7 per game.
- Wrightsell Jr. is tops from three-point range for the Titans, knocking down 2.4 treys per game.
- CSU Fullerton’s Wrightsell Jr. has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.5 per game and John Square Jr. is first in blocks with 0.6 per game.