The CSU Bakersfield Roadrunners (6-12, 2-5 Big West) hope to stop a six-game road losing streak when they visit the UCSB Gauchos (15-3, 6-1 Big West) on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Gauchos’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup against the Roadrunners ( ).
The betting trends in the following article are based off odds valid as of January 21, 2023 at 9:38 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
UCSB vs CSU Bakersfield Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
UCSB Offense Vs. CSU Bakersfield Defense
|UCSB Offense||Stats (Rank)||CSU Bakersfield Defense|
|70.8 (201)||Points/Gm||61.4 (19)|
|10.7 (176)||Possessions/Game||5.7 (14)|
|49.2 (12)||Field Goal %||40.6 (41)|
|33.7 (207)||3PT %||33.3 (163)|
|54.2 (46)||Effective FG %||47.9 (101)|
|57.8 (47)||True Shooting %||52.2 (90)|
CSU Bakersfield Offense Vs. UCSB Defense
|CSU Bakersfield Offense||Stats (Rank)||UCSB Defense|
|58.3 (359)||Points/Gm||62.1 (26)|
|5.7 (350)||Possessions/Game||10.7 (182)|
|40.0 (348)||Field Goal %||42.0 (100)|
|33.5 (221)||3PT %||34.3 (212)|
|44.0 (357)||Effective FG %||47.4 (70)|
|48.0 (355)||True Shooting %||50.9 (51)|
Best Betting Sites For UCSB vs CSU Bakersfield
UCSB Betting Insights
- UCSB has won 10 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover or pushing six times.
- The Gauchos have not covered the spread when favored by 16.5 points or more this season (in two opportunities).
- A total of six out of UCSB’s 16 games this season have gone over the point total.
- In 12 of 16 games this season, the Gauchos and their opponents have scored more than 119 points.
- UCSB’s games this year have an average total of 132.8, 13.8 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
CSU Bakersfield Betting Insights
- CSU Bakersfield has covered six times in 16 matchups with a spread this season.
- The Roadrunners have not covered the spread when an underdog by 16.5 points or more this year (in one opportunity).
- CSU Bakersfield and its opponents have combined to hit the over six out of 16 times this season.
- Roadrunners games this season have had a combined scoring total higher than 119 points in seven of 16 outings.
- CSU Bakersfield has a 119.8-point average over/under in its outings this season, 0.8 more points than this game’s point total.
UCSB Key Players
- Ajay Mitchell leads the Gauchos in points and assists. He contributes 15.9 points per game while adding 4.7 assists.
- UCSB is led in rebounds by Andre Kelly’s 6.6 per game.
- The Gauchos are led by Miles Norris from long distance. He makes 1.6 shots from deep per game.
- UCSB’s steals leader is Josh Pierre-Louis, who collects 1.8 per game. Norris leads the team averaging 1.1 blocks an outing.
CSU Bakersfield Key Players
- The Roadrunners go-to guy, Kaleb Higgins, leads the team in both scoring (13.1 points per game) and assists (4.0 assists per game).
- Modestas Kancleris’ 5.8 rebounds per game paces CSU Bakersfield’s rebounding effort. He also adds 5.8 points per game.
- Marvin McGhee III leads the Roadrunners in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.6 made threes per game.
- Nobody on CSU Bakersfield grabs more steals than Higgins (1.1 per game) or blocks more shots than Kancleris (1.1 per game).