The UCSB Gauchos (1-1) square off against the Chicago State Cougars (2-1) on Saturday, November 20, 2021 at 5:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Gauchos’ (to win on the moneyline) game versus the Cougars ( ).
The betting trends in the following article reference odds valid as of November 20, 2021 at 4:09 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this outing and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
UCSB vs Chicago State Betting Odds
UCSB Offense Vs. Chicago State Defense (From 2020-21)
|UCSB Offense||Stats (Rank)||Chicago State Defense|
|76 (61)||Points/Gm||89.3 (347)|
|65.8 (304)||Possessions/Game||70.1 (209)|
|47.5 (32)||Field Goal %||52.4 (347)|
|34.2 (151)||3PT %||39.2 (343)|
|53.4 (56)||Effective FG %||59.5 (347)|
|58.1 (30)||True Shooting %||62 (347)|
Chicago State Offense vs. UCSB Defense (From 2020-21)
|Chicago State Offense||Stats (Rank)||UCSB Defense|
|54.8 (345)||Points/Gm||62.8 (20)|
|70.1 (126)||Possessions/Game||68.1 (132)|
|36.4 (345)||Field Goal %||41.5 (70)|
|25.7 (347)||3PT %||32.3 (91)|
|41.7 (346)||Effective FG %||46.7 (37)|
|45 (346)||True Shooting %||50.3 (37)|
UCSB Betting Insights
- UCSB put together a 14-10-0 ATS record last year.
- UCSB and its opponents combined to hit the over 11 out of 24 times last season.
- UCSB’s games last season featured more combined points than this contest’s total of 136 points 12 times.
- Gauchos outings last season had an average point total of 135.4, 0.6 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Chicago State Betting Insights
- Chicago State won two games against the spread last season.
- The Cougars did not cover the spread last year (0-4 ATS) when playing as at least 27-point underdogs.
- In Chicago State’s games last year, the combined scoring went over the point total four times.
- Chicago State combined with its opponent to score more than 136 points in four of seven games last season.
- The Cougars had a 139.5-point average over/under in their matchups last year, 3.5 more points than the total for this game.
UCSB Key Players
- Jaquori McLaughlin averaged 15.8 points per game last season while adding 5.2 assists.
- Amadou Sow collected 7.7 rebounds per game.
- Ajare Sanni was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 1.7 per game.
- Devearl Ramsey collected 1.6 steals per game. Miles Norris averaged one block a game.
Chicago State Key Players
- Xavier Johnson scored 12.8 points per game last season.
- Levelle Zeigler dished out 2.4 assists per game and Ke’Sean Davis pulled down 5.3 rebounds per outing.
- Johnson hit 2.3 threes per game a season ago.
- Carlo Marble grabbed 1.3 steals per game. Davis averaged 0.5 blocks a contest.