The betting insights in the following article use the latest odds as of April 3, 2023 at 9:38 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,200 in bonuses (Up to $200 in Bonus Bets in MA) New bettors only.
UConn vs San Diego State Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
UConn Offense Vs. San Diego State Defense
|UConn Offense||Stats (Rank)||San Diego State Defense|
|78.6 (30)||Points/Gm||63.1 (25)|
|34.9 (168)||Possessions/Game||34.7 (185)|
|46.4 (66)||Field Goal %||40.8 (28)|
|36.3 (67)||3PT %||28.1 (3)|
|54.1 (41)||Effective FG %||46.5 (23)|
|57.8 (30)||True Shooting %||52.1 (78)|
San Diego State Offense Vs. UConn Defense
|San Diego State Offense||Stats (Rank)||UConn Defense|
|71.5 (182)||Points/Gm||64.3 (34)|
|34.7 (176)||Possessions/Game||34.9 (194)|
|44.1 (210)||Field Goal %||40.2 (18)|
|35.1 (122)||3PT %||29.9 (16)|
|50.2 (220)||Effective FG %||44.7 (8)|
|54.2 (188)||True Shooting %||50.0 (15)|
Best Betting Sites For UConn vs San Diego State
$1,000 FIRST BET
Up to $1,000 Back as a Bonus Bet if Your Bet Loses
Stream NFL Games In-App for Free
21+ Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Use Promo Code: BETODDS1000
UConn Betting Insights
- UConn has put together a 26-12-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Huskies have an ATS record of 12-6 when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites this season.
- So far this season, 19 out of UConn’s 38 games have gone over the point total.
- The Huskies’ 38 games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 131 points 29 times.
- UConn has an average total of 142.9 in its games this year, 11.9 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
San Diego State Betting Insights
- San Diego State has put together a 19-17-1 record against the spread this year.
- San Diego State and its opponents have combined to go over the point total 15 out of 37 times this year.
- The Aztecs have combined with their opponent to score more than 131 points in 20 of 37 games this season.
- San Diego State’s average game total this season has been 134.6, 3.6 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
UConn Key Players
- The Huskies points and rebounds leader is Adama Sanogo. He contributes 17.2 points per game and pulls down 7.6 rebounds.
- The squad is led in assists by Andre Jackson’s 4.7 per game.
- The Huskies are led by Jordan Hawkins from beyond the arc. He makes 3.0 shots from deep per game.
- UConn’s steals leader is Jackson, who collects 1.1 per game. Donovan Clingan leads the team averaging 1.8 blocks a contest.
San Diego State Key Players
- Matt Bradley owns the Aztecs top spot in scoring with 12.7 points per game and also tacks on 3.8 rebounds and 2.1 assists per contest.
- When it comes to San Diego State leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Nathan Mensah with 5.9 rebounds per game and Lamont Butler with 3.3 assists per game.
- Bradley makes more threes per game than any other member of the Aztecs, averaging 1.5 treys per game.
- Nobody on San Diego State grabs more steals than Butler (1.5 per game) or blocks more shots than Mensah (1.7 per game).