The betting facts in the article below reference odds valid as of March 19, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,200 in bonuses (Up to $200 in Bonus Bets in MA) New bettors only.
UConn vs Saint Mary’s (CA) Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
UConn Offense Vs. Saint Mary’s (CA) Defense
|UConn Offense||Stats (Rank)||Saint Mary’s (CA) Defense|
|78.7 (28)||Points/Gm||59.9 (5)|
|31.2 (313)||Possessions/Game||31.4 (54)|
|46.1 (79)||Field Goal %||41.3 (39)|
|35.9 (85)||3PT %||33.2 (128)|
|53.6 (51)||Effective FG %||46.4 (22)|
|57.5 (40)||True Shooting %||51.5 (50)|
Saint Mary’s (CA) Offense Vs. UConn Defense
|Saint Mary’s (CA) Offense||Stats (Rank)||UConn Defense|
|71.1 (190)||Points/Gm||65.0 (41)|
|31.4 (311)||Possessions/Game||31.2 (48)|
|45.7 (101)||Field Goal %||41.0 (33)|
|36.6 (55)||3PT %||30.4 (20)|
|52.5 (94)||Effective FG %||45.6 (12)|
|55.7 (105)||True Shooting %||50.8 (35)|
Best Betting Sites For UConn vs Saint Mary’s (CA)
$1,000 FIRST BET
Up to $1,000 Back as a Bonus Bet if Your Bet Loses
Stream NFL Games In-App for Free
21+ Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Use Promo Code: BETODDS1000
UConn Betting Insights
- UConn has compiled a 22-12-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Huskies have been favored by 4 points or more 28 times this season, and covered the spread in 18 of those games.
- So far this season, 18 out of UConn’s 34 games have hit the over.
- The Huskies and their opponents have combined to score more than 124.5 points in 30 of 34 games this season.
- UConn’s games this year have an average total of 143.7, 19.2 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Saint Mary’s (CA) Betting Insights
- Saint Mary’s (CA) has put together a 17-13-3 record against the spread this year.
- The Gaels have covered the spread once when an underdog by 4 points or more this season (in two opportunities).
- In Saint Mary’s (CA)’s 33 chances this year, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 16 times.
- The Gaels have played 23 games this season that finished with a point total over 124.5 points.
- Saint Mary’s (CA)’s games this year have had a 131.0-point total on average, 6.5 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
UConn Key Players
- Adama Sanogo leads the Huskies in scoring (17.1 points per game) and rebounding (7.4 rebounds per game).
- Tristen Newton paces the team with 4.6 assists per game.
- Jordan Hawkins connects on 2.8 treys per game to lead the Huskies.
- UConn’s blocks leader is Donovan Clingan, who records 1.8 per game. Newton leads the team averaging 1.1 steals a contest.
Saint Mary’s (CA) Key Players
- The Gaels go-to guy, Logan Johnson, leads the team in both scoring (14.6 points per game) and assists (3.6 assists per game).
- When it comes to rebounds, Mitchell Saxen is the Saint Mary’s (CA) leader with 7.8 per game.
- Alex Ducas is tops from three-point range for the Gaels, hitting 2.5 treys per game.
- Nobody on Saint Mary’s (CA) grabs more steals than Johnson (1.5 per game) or blocks more shots than Saxen (1.2 per game).