The betting facts in what follows are based off odds valid as of April 1, 2023 at 9:38 PM ET.
Get Up to $1,000 Bonus Bet at BetMGM today! Use Bonus Code – PLAYODDS
UConn vs Miami (FL) Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
UConn Offense Vs. Miami (FL) Defense
|UConn Offense||Stats (Rank)||Miami (FL) Defense|
|78.8 (27)||Points/Gm||71.9 (236)|
|34.1 (204)||Possessions/Game||36.0 (244)|
|46.4 (66)||Field Goal %||44.6 (220)|
|36.3 (67)||3PT %||33.4 (143)|
|54.0 (44)||Effective FG %||51.0 (215)|
|57.8 (30)||True Shooting %||54.3 (161)|
Miami (FL) Offense Vs. UConn Defense
|Miami (FL) Offense||Stats (Rank)||UConn Defense|
|79.6 (21)||Points/Gm||64.4 (35)|
|36.0 (116)||Possessions/Game||34.1 (158)|
|48.5 (14)||Field Goal %||40.4 (19)|
|36.9 (42)||3PT %||29.7 (14)|
|54.8 (23)||Effective FG %||44.9 (8)|
|58.9 (13)||True Shooting %||50.1 (17)|
Best Betting Sites For UConn vs Miami (FL)
UP TO $1,250 BONUS
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
DraftKings Promo: Bet $5 Get $200
PLUS $50 Bonus Bet On Deposit
PLUS Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
To Claim: Click Play Now
UP TO $1,250
Stream NFL Games In App For Free
+ Get 1,000 Caesars Reward & $1,000 Tier Credits
Redeem for Bet Credits, Hotel Stays, & More!
Use Promo Code: BETODDSFULL
UConn Betting Insights
- UConn has put together a 25-12-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Huskies have covered the spread 17 times this season (17-9 ATS) when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- In UConn’s 37 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 19 times.
- The Huskies’ 37 games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 149 points 14 times.
- The average point total in UConn’s outings this year is 143.2, 5.8 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Miami (FL) Betting Insights
- Miami (FL) has covered 21 times in 36 games with a spread this season.
- The Hurricanes are 3-0 ATS this year when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- A total of 17 Miami (FL)’s games this year have hit the over.
- The Hurricanes have played 19 games this season that have gone over 149 combined points scored.
- The average over/under for Miami (FL)’s outings this season is 151.5, 2.5 more points than this game’s point total.
UConn Key Players
- The Huskies points and rebounds leader is Adama Sanogo. He scores 17.1 points per game and adds 7.5 rebounds.
- The team is led in assists by Andre Jackson’s 4.7 per game.
- Jordan Hawkins hits 3.0 treys per game to lead the Huskies.
- UConn’s steals leader is Tristen Newton, who grabs 1.1 per game. Donovan Clingan leads the team averaging 1.8 blocks a game.
Miami (FL) Key Players
- Isaiah Wong’s excellent performances this season give him the top spot on the Hurricanes scoring and assists leaderboards with 16.2 points per game and 3.2 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, Norchad Omier is the Miami (FL) leader with 10.1 per game.
- Nijel Pack makes more threes per game than any other member of the Hurricanes, averaging 2.5 treys per game.
- Miami (FL)’s Jordan Miller has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.3 per game and Omier is first in blocks with 1.2 per game.