The betting insights in the following article reflect odds as of March 17, 2023 at 1:41 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus up to $1,000!
UConn vs Iona Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
UConn Offense Vs. Iona Defense
|UConn Offense||Stats (Rank)||Iona Defense|
|78.5 (31)||Points/Gm||65 (41)|
|30.1 (342)||Possessions/Game||38.2 (329)|
|46 (86)||Field Goal %||40.9 (30)|
|35.7 (95)||3PT %||29.2 (8)|
|53.5 (51)||Effective FG %||45.9 (16)|
|57.4 (48)||True Shooting %||50 (15)|
Iona Offense Vs. UConn Defense
|Iona Offense||Stats (Rank)||UConn Defense|
|76.4 (67)||Points/Gm||65 (41)|
|38.2 (36)||Possessions/Game||30.1 (21)|
|46.8 (50)||Field Goal %||41 (33)|
|35.9 (87)||3PT %||30 (16)|
|52.1 (116)||Effective FG %||45.6 (12)|
|50.2 (332)||True Shooting %||51 (40)|
Best Betting Sites For UConn vs Iona
$1,000 FIRST BET
Up to $1,000 Back as a Bonus Bet if Your Bet Loses
Stream NFL Games In-App for Free
Use Promo Code: BETODDS1000
UConn Betting Insights
- UConn has put together a 21-12-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Huskies have been favored by 9 points or more 15 times this season, and covered the spread in nine of those games.
- UConn and its opponents have combined to hit the over 17 out of 33 times this season.
- The Huskies and their opponents have gone over 141 combined points in 17 of 33 games this season.
- The average point total in UConn’s outings this year is 143.5, 2.5 more than this matchup’s over/under.
Iona Betting Insights
- Iona has won 20 games against the spread this year, while failing to cover 14 times.
- In Iona’s 34 chances this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 15 times.
- The Gaels have played 16 games this season that ended with a combined score above 141 points.
- Iona’s average game total this season has been 141.4, 0.4 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
UConn Key Players
- Adama Sanogo leads the Huskies in points and rebounds. He scores 16.8 points per game while tacking on 7.3 rebounds.
- The squad is led in assists by Tristen Newton’s 4.6 per game.
- Jordan Hawkins knocks down 2.8 treys per game to lead the Huskies.
- Newton leads the team with 1.2 steals per game. Donovan Clingan collects 1.8 blocks a contest to pace UConn.
Iona Key Players
- The Gaels leader in scoring is Walter Clayton Jr. with 16.9 points per game. He also adds 4.3 rebounds per game and 3.2 assists per game.
- When it comes to Iona leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Nelly Junior Joseph with 9.6 rebounds per game and Daniss Jenkins with 4.9 assists per game.
- Clayton Jr. leads the Gaels in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.2 made threes per game.
- Clayton Jr. tops Iona in steals with 1.9 per game, and Junior Joseph leads the squad in blocks with 1.5 per game.