The betting facts in this article are based off odds valid as of March 25, 2023 at 5:42 PM ET.
UConn vs Gonzaga Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
UConn Offense Vs. Gonzaga Defense
|UConn Offense||Stats (Rank)||Gonzaga Defense|
|78.7 (28)||Points/Gm||73.1 (268)|
|33.1 (251)||Possessions/Game||36.9 (279)|
|46.5 (62)||Field Goal %||44.7 (227)|
|36.4 (63)||3PT %||35.3 (267)|
|54.1 (41)||Effective FG %||51.5 (247)|
|58.0 (27)||True Shooting %||54.9 (198)|
Gonzaga Offense Vs. UConn Defense
|Gonzaga Offense||Stats (Rank)||UConn Defense|
|87.0 (1)||Points/Gm||64.7 (38)|
|36.9 (83)||Possessions/Game||33.1 (111)|
|52.5 (1)||Field Goal %||40.6 (23)|
|38.5 (12)||3PT %||30.4 (19)|
|58.8 (1)||Effective FG %||45.2 (10)|
|61.4 (1)||True Shooting %||50.5 (30)|
Best Betting Sites For UConn vs Gonzaga
$1,000 FIRST BET
Up to $1,000 Back as a Bonus Bet if Your Bet Loses
Stream NFL Games In-App for Free
21+ Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Use Promo Code: BETODDS1000
UConn Betting Insights
- UConn has compiled a 24-12-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Huskies have an ATS record of 21-11 when playing as at least 3-point favorites this season.
- A total of 19 out of UConn’s 36 games this season have hit the over.
- In 11 of 36 games this season, the Huskies and their opponents have scored more than 153.5 points.
- UConn has had an average of 143.4 points in its games this season, 10.1 fewer than this matchup’s total.
Gonzaga Betting Insights
- Gonzaga is 15-20-0 ATS this year.
- The Bulldogs have been an underdog by 3 points or more this year once, and failed to cover the spread.
- Gonzaga and its opponents have combined to go over the point total 21 out of 35 times this season.
- The Bulldogs have played 22 games this season that have had more than 153.5 combined points scored.
- The average over/under for Gonzaga’s matchups this season is 160.2, 6.7 more points than this game’s total.
UConn Key Players
- Adama Sanogo leads the Huskies in scoring (17.3 points per game) and rebounding (7.5 rebounds per game).
- The squad is led in assists by Tristen Newton’s 4.7 per game.
- Jordan Hawkins connects on 2.9 treys per game to lead the Huskies.
- Andre Jackson leads the team with 1.1 steals per game. Donovan Clingan collects 1.8 blocks a game to pace UConn.
Gonzaga Key Players
- Drew Timme leads the Bulldogs with 21.5 points per game, 7.5 rebounds per game, and 3.1 assists per game.
- Julian Strawther makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bulldogs, averaging 2.2 treys per game.
- Nobody on Gonzaga grabs more steals than Anton Watson (1.8 per game) or blocks more shots than Timme (1.0 per game).