The No. 23 UConn Huskies (3-0) will attempt to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the Binghamton Bearcats (1-2) on Saturday, November 20, 2021 at XL Center. The game airs at 12:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Huskies’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup versus the Bearcats ( ).
This article refers to betting data valid as of November 20, 2021 at 11:58 AM ET. Find all the latest odds for this game in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
UConn vs Binghamton Betting Odds
UConn Offense Vs. Binghamton Defense (From 2020-21)
|UConn Offense||Stats (Rank)||Binghamton Defense|
|71.7 (156)||Points/Gm||72.3 (236)|
|65.6 (307)||Possessions/Game||66.8 (69)|
|43.4 (203)||Field Goal %||44.9 (239)|
|33.5 (184)||3PT %||36.7 (312)|
|49 (231)||Effective FG %||51.5 (252)|
|52.7 (220)||True Shooting %||55.2 (261)|
Binghamton Offense vs. UConn Defense (From 2020-21)
|Binghamton Offense||Stats (Rank)||UConn Defense|
|65.4 (304)||Points/Gm||64.6 (41)|
|66.3 (291)||Possessions/Game||65 (22)|
|41.4 (291)||Field Goal %||41.4 (63)|
|33.1 (202)||3PT %||32.4 (96)|
|48.9 (236)||Effective FG %||46.7 (37)|
|51.4 (275)||True Shooting %||51.4 (76)|
UConn Betting Insights
- UConn compiled a 16-7-0 ATS record last year.
- A total of 11 of UConn’s games last season hit the over.
- UConn’s games last season went over this contest’s total of 142 points nine times.
- Huskies outings last season had an average point total of 137.2, 4.8 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Binghamton Betting Insights
- Binghamton compiled an 8-10-0 record against the spread last year.
- Last year, 13 of Binghamton’s games went over the point total.
- Binghamton combined with its opponents to score more than 142 points in six of 18 games last season.
- Bearcats contests last year had a 136.2-point average over/under, 5.8 fewer points than this game’s point total.
UConn Key Players
- R.J. Cole scored 12.2 points per game last season and recorded 4.3 assists.
- Tyrese Martin collected 7.5 rebounds per game.
- Cole had a strong showing from long distance a season ago. He made 1.7 shots from deep per game.
- Cole grabbed 1.2 steals per game. Isaiah Whaley averaged 2.6 blocks an outing.
Binghamton Key Players
- George Tinsley pulled down 6.6 rebounds and contributed 2.3 assists per game last season.
- Brenton Mills racked up 13.9 points per game.
- Tyler Bertram was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 2.2 per game.
- Dan Petcash grabbed 0.8 steals per game. Christian Hinckson averaged 0.6 blocks a contest.