The UCLA Bruins (6-2) are against the spread to extend a five-game home win streak when they host the Colorado Buffaloes (7-2) on Saturday, January 2, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of January 2, 2021, 2:18 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
UCLA Betting Information
- UCLA has put together a 4-3 record against the spread this season.
- When favored by at least 2 points, the Bruins are 3-3 against the spread in 2020-21.
- 5 of 7 UCLA games this season (71.4%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
UCLA Players to Watch
|Jaime Jaquez Jr.||8||13.3||5.9||1.8||0.9||0.6||1.8|
Colorado Betting Information
- With a 6-2-1 record ATS this season, the Buffaloes have outperformed expectations.
- As at least a 2-point underdog, the Buffaloes routinely meet expectations with a 5-0-1 record against the spread.
- The Buffaloes and their opponents have often failed to covered the over/under this season, doing so in 33.3% (3) of their nine games played.
Colorado Players to Watch
|McKinley Wright IV||9||15.9||4.7||5.6||1.2||0.1||1.0|
- UCLA’s games this season have gone over the point total for Saturday’s matchup (137.5 points) in 13 out of eight opportunities (162.5% of matchups).
- In five out of Colorado’s nine games this year (55.6%), the competing teams scored a higher point total than the total in Saturday’s matchup.
- Together, the two teams combine for 153.4 points per game, 15.9 points more than the over/under of 137.5 for this matchup.
- This game’s over/under is 8.4 fewer points than the 129.1 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020-21.
- The Bruins have seen a 144.4 average over/under in their games this season, 6.9 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Buffaloes games have a total points bet of 138.1 points this season, 0.6 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/22/2020||Colorado||Colorado||-10.5||134.5||-679||454||Regular Season||70-63 UCLA|
|1/30/2020||Colorado||UCLA||-4.5||134||-205||167||Regular Season||72-68 UCLA|
|3/7/2019||N/A||Colorado||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||93-68 COLO|
|2/6/2019||N/A||UCLA||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-73 COLO|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from