The USC Trojans (14-6, 6-3 Pac-12) will host the No. 8 UCLA Bruins (17-3, 8-1 Pac-12) after winning seven home games in a row. The matchup begins at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 26, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Bruins’ (to win on the moneyline) game versus the Trojans ( ).
The betting insights in the article below reference odds valid as of January 26, 2023 at 9:41 PM ET.
UCLA vs USC Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
UCLA Offense Vs. USC Defense
|UCLA Offense||Stats (Rank)||USC Defense|
|75.4 (97)||Points/Gm||66.4 (91)|
|13.2 (247)||Possessions/Game||21.6 (355)|
|46.7 (66)||Field Goal %||38.6 (7)|
|35.4 (106)||3PT %||33.3 (159)|
|51.6 (152)||Effective FG %||45.0 (18)|
|54.4 (197)||True Shooting %||48.4 (10)|
USC Offense Vs. UCLA Defense
|USC Offense||Stats (Rank)||UCLA Defense|
|71.3 (189)||Points/Gm||59.8 (10)|
|21.6 (9)||Possessions/Game||13.2 (113)|
|45.5 (129)||Field Goal %||40.9 (48)|
|31.6 (301)||3PT %||29.6 (24)|
|50.4 (219)||Effective FG %||46.8 (52)|
|54.2 (204)||True Shooting %||50.0 (25)|
Best Betting Sites For UCLA vs USC
UCLA Betting Insights
- UCLA has compiled a 12-8-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Bruins have an ATS record of 10-5 when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites this season.
- So far this season, nine out of UCLA’s 20 games have hit the over.
- Bruins games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 133.5 points 11 times.
- The average total in UCLA’s outings this year is 135.2, 1.7 more than this matchup’s over/under.
USC Betting Insights
- USC has won 11 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover nine times.
- The Trojans have been an underdog by 4.5 points or more three times this year, and covered the spread in two of those games.
- A total of nine USC’s games this year have hit the over.
- Trojans games this season have had a combined scoring total higher than 133.5 points in 12 of 20 outings.
- USC’s games this year have had a 137.6-point total on average, 4.1 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
UCLA Key Players
- Jaime Jaquez Jr. leads the Bruins in scoring (16.1 points per game) and rebounding (7.2 rebounds per game).
- UCLA’s assists leader is Tyger Campbell, who racks up 4.4 per game.
- David Singleton knocks down 2.1 treys per game to lead the Bruins.
- UCLA’s blocks leader is Adem Bona, who records 1.5 per game. Jaylen Clark leads the team averaging 2.6 steals a game.
USC Key Players
- Drew Peterson is number one on the Trojans leaderboard in both rebounds (6.6 per game) and assists (4.8 per game).
- Boogie Ellis has the title of USC’s top scorer by putting up 15.6 points per game.
- Ellis is tops from three-point range for the Trojans, hitting 2.1 treys per game.
- USC’s Kobe Johnson has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 2.1 per game and Joshua Morgan is first in blocks with 2.5 per game.