The insights in the article below are based off odds valid as of March 18, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
UCLA vs Northwestern Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
UCLA Offense Vs. Northwestern Defense
|UCLA Offense||Stats (Rank)||Northwestern Defense|
|74.3 (117)||Points/Gm||62.6 (18)|
|37.1 (68)||Possessions/Game||34.7 (204)|
|46.0 (86)||Field Goal %||41.2 (38)|
|34.6 (160)||3PT %||33.6 (160)|
|51.1 (180)||Effective FG %||48.3 (84)|
|54.4 (179)||True Shooting %||51.6 (54)|
Northwestern Offense Vs. UCLA Defense
|Northwestern Offense||Stats (Rank)||UCLA Defense|
|67.9 (274)||Points/Gm||60.1 (6)|
|34.7 (157)||Possessions/Game||37.1 (296)|
|40.6 (342)||Field Goal %||40.6 (24)|
|32.1 (290)||3PT %||31.1 (34)|
|47.2 (327)||Effective FG %||46.7 (28)|
|51.4 (301)||True Shooting %||50.2 (17)|
Best Betting Sites For UCLA vs Northwestern
$1,000 FIRST BET
Up to $1,000 Back as a Bonus Bet if Your Bet Loses
Stream NFL Games In-App for Free
21+ Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Use Promo Code: BETODDS1000
UCLA Betting Insights
- UCLA has compiled a 20-12-3 record against the spread this season.
- When playing as at least 7.5-point favorites this season, the Bruins have an ATS record of 13-7-1.
- So far this season, 17 out of UCLA’s 35 games have gone over the point total.
- In 24 of 35 games this season, the Bruins and their opponents have scored more than 126 points.
- UCLA has an average total of 134.3 in its outings this year, 8.3 more points than this game’s over/under.
Northwestern Betting Insights
- Northwestern has put together a 20-13-0 ATS record so far this season.
- The Wildcats have been an underdog by 7.5 points or more two times this season, and covered the spread both times.
- Northwestern and its opponents have combined to go over the point total 13 out of 33 times this year.
- The Wildcats have played 23 games this season that ended with a combined score over 126 points.
- Northwestern’s average game total this season has been 130.5, 4.5 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
UCLA Key Players
- The Bruins points and rebounds leader is Jaime Jaquez Jr.. He contributes 17.3 points per game and adds 8.1 rebounds.
- The team is led in assists by Tyger Campbell’s 4.7 per game.
- The Bruins are led by David Singleton from long distance. He hits 2.0 shots from deep per game.
- Jaylen Clark leads the team with 2.6 steals per game. Adem Bona collects 1.7 blocks a game to pace UCLA.
Northwestern Key Players
- The Wildcats go-to guy, Boo Buie, leads the team in both scoring (17.3 points per game) and assists (4.5 assists per game).
- Matthew Nicholson collects all of the boards and is the Northwestern leader in rebounds, pulling down 5.3 per game.
- Chase Audige is tops from three-point range for the Wildcats, hitting 2.0 treys per game.
- Nobody on Northwestern grabs more steals than Audige (2.4 per game) or blocks more shots than Nicholson (1.2 per game).