The No. 2 UCLA Bruins (3-0) will try to continue a three-game home winning streak when they host the North Florida Ospreys (0-4) on Wednesday, November 17, 2021 at Pauley Pavilion. The contest airs at 10:30 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Bruins’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup against the Ospreys ( ).
The betting insights in what follows are based off odds valid as of November 17, 2021 at 8:03 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this game and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
UCLA vs North Florida Betting Odds
UCLA Offense Vs. North Florida Defense (From 2020-21)
|UCLA Offense||Stats (Rank)||North Florida Defense|
|73.4 (113)||Points/Gm||74.8 (284)|
|66.1 (295)||Possessions/Game||67.3 (95)|
|46.1 (65)||Field Goal %||45.4 (262)|
|37.2 (35)||3PT %||34.4 (222)|
|52 (97)||Effective FG %||50.4 (208)|
|55.6 (89)||True Shooting %||54.5 (234)|
North Florida Offense vs. UCLA Defense (From 2020-21)
|North Florida Offense||Stats (Rank)||UCLA Defense|
|69.7 (219)||Points/Gm||68.4 (115)|
|67.2 (247)||Possessions/Game||67 (80)|
|44.7 (129)||Field Goal %||43.8 (188)|
|36.7 (50)||3PT %||33.6 (171)|
|53.6 (54)||Effective FG %||50.2 (202)|
|56.3 (65)||True Shooting %||53.4 (189)|
UCLA Betting Insights
- UCLA won 17 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 14 times.
- Last season, 18 of UCLA’s games hit the over.
- UCLA and its opponents went over 145 combined points in 14 of 31 games last season.
- Bruins matchups last season had an average point total of 137.1, 7.9 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
North Florida Betting Insights
- North Florida went 15-12-0 ATS last year.
- North Florida’s games hit the over 11 out of 27 times last year.
- North Florida combined with its opponent to score more than 145 points in 11 of 27 games last season.
- Ospreys outings last year had a 143.2-point average over/under, 1.8 fewer points than this game’s total.
UCLA Key Players
- Johnny Juzang averaged 15.4 points per game last season.
- Tyger Campbell collected 5.4 assists a game and Jaime Jaquez Jr. pulled down 6.1 rebounds per contest.
- Juzang had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He hit two shots from deep per game.
- Jaquez Jr. recorded 1.2 steals and 0.7 blocks per game.
North Florida Key Players
- Jose Placer put up 14.6 points per game last season.
- Josh Endicott notched 6.2 rebounds per game and Emmanuel Adedoyin averaged 4.3 assists per game.
- Placer knocked down 2.1 threes per game a season ago.
- Placer averaged 0.8 steals per game. Jonathan Aybar collected 1.3 blocks an outing.