The No. 5 UCLA Bruins (17-2, 8-0 Pac-12) will attempt to extend a six-game road win streak when they square off against the No. 11 Arizona Wildcats (16-3, 5-3 Pac-12) on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at McKale Center. The contest airs at 2:00 PM ET on ABC. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Wildcats’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup versus the Bruins ( ).
The insights in the article below reflect odds as of January 21, 2023 at 1:42 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus Bonus up to $1,250!
Arizona vs UCLA Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Arizona Offense Vs. UCLA Defense
|Arizona Offense||Stats (Rank)||UCLA Defense|
|84.6 (8)||Points/Gm||59.9 (11)|
|12.5 (108)||Possessions/Game||10.5 (162)|
|49.2 (13)||Field Goal %||41.1 (58)|
|35.7 (96)||3PT %||29.7 (31)|
|56.0 (16)||Effective FG %||47.0 (59)|
|60.0 (9)||True Shooting %||50.0 (27)|
UCLA Offense Vs. Arizona Defense
|UCLA Offense||Stats (Rank)||Arizona Defense|
|76.6 (72)||Points/Gm||73.0 (280)|
|10.5 (202)||Possessions/Game||12.5 (255)|
|47.6 (40)||Field Goal %||41.1 (58)|
|36.4 (67)||3PT %||33.0 (151)|
|52.6 (104)||Effective FG %||47.5 (80)|
|55.4 (142)||True Shooting %||49.7 (23)|
Best Betting Sites For Arizona vs UCLA
Arizona Betting Insights
- Arizona is 9-10-0 ATS this season.
- When playing as at least 1.5-point favorites this season, the Wildcats have an ATS record of 9-10.
- Arizona’s games have gone over the point total nine out of 19 times this season.
- In 11 of 19 games this season, the Wildcats and their opponents have combined to total more than 149.5 points.
- Arizona has an average point total of 157.6 in its outings this year, 8.1 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
UCLA Betting Insights
- UCLA has won 12 games against the spread this year, while failing to cover seven times.
- The Bruins have covered the spread once when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this year (in two opportunities).
- UCLA’s games have gone over the point total nine out of 19 times this year.
- The Bruins have combined with their opponent to score more than 149.5 points in four of 19 games this season.
- The average total for UCLA’s games this season is 136.5 points, 13.0 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Arizona Key Players
- Azuolas Tubelis leads the Wildcats in points and rebounds. He averages 20.2 points per game while also adding 9.4 rebounds.
- Arizona’s assists leader is Kerr Kriisa, who dishes out 6.0 per game.
- Courtney Ramey is the top three-point shooter for the Wildcats, knocking down 2.6 per game.
- Tubelis leads the team with 1.1 steals per game. Oumar Ballo collects 1.6 blocks a game to pace Arizona.
UCLA Key Players
- Jaime Jaquez Jr. has the top Bruins spot in two categories: scoring (16.3 points per game) and rebounding (7.0 rebounds per game).
- Tyger Campbell has the title of UCLA assist leader, dishing out 4.2 assists per game this season.
- David Singleton is tops from three-point range for the Bruins, knocking down 2.2 treys per game.
- Jaylen Clark tops UCLA in steals with 2.6 per game, and Adem Bona leads the squad in blocks with 1.5 per game.