The UCF Knights (2-0) square off against the Louisville Cardinals (1-1) at Cardinal Stadium in Louisville, Kentucky. The Cardinals,on the moneyline to win, and the Knights, listed at on the spread, kick things off on September 17, 2021 at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN. An over/under of points has been set for the game by sportsbooks.
Before making a bet on this game, read this article to see the best available odds and everything else you need to know about the matchup — including key metrics, betting trends, team and player stats and more.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 17, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
UCF Vs. Louisville Betting Odds
For college football picks and predictions this week, check out our best bets article at PlayPicks.
UCF Offense Vs. Louisville Defense
|Knights Offense||Stats (Rank)||Cardinals Defense|
|49.5 (5)||Points/Gm||23.0 (72)|
|622.0 (2)||Yards/Gm||402.0 (95)|
|349.5 (9)||Pass Yards/Gm||265.0 (102)|
|272.5 (11)||Rush Yards/Gm||137.0 (70)|
|8.6 (45)||Yards/Pass||8.0 (100)|
|6.1 (13)||Yards/Rush||4.3 (84)|
|57.1% (10)||3rd Down %||28.6% (25)|
|2 (52)||Turnovers||2 (58)|
|3 (83)||Sacks||2 (58)|
Louisville Offense Vs. UCF Defense
|Louisville Offense||Stats (Rank)||UCF Defense|
|27.0 (84)||Points/Gm||22.5 (68)|
|351.0 (83)||Yards/Gm||281.0 (32)|
|194.5 (87)||Pass Yards/Gm||259.0 (101)|
|156.5 (72)||Rush Yards/Gm||22.0 (2)|
|6.1 (100)||Yards/Pass||5.8 (41)|
|4.1 (76)||Yards/Rush||1.1 (2)|
|33.3% (95)||3rd Down %||37.9% (79)|
|2 (52)||Turnovers||2 (58)|
|2 (51)||Sacks||0 (113)|
When UCF Has The Ball
- The Knights average 349.5 passing yards per game (ninth in the FBS) compared to the 265.0 per game the Cardinals allow (102nd in college football).
- UCF has the second-ranked offense in the FBS in yards per game (622.0). They face a Louisville defense ranked 95th, giving up 402.0 yards per game.
- The Knights average 6.1 yards per rushing attempt (13th in the FBS), and the Cardinals allow 4.3 per carry (84th in college football).
- UCF has the fifth-ranked offense in the FBS, averaging 49.5 points per game. Louisville’s defense is 72nd, giving up 23.0 points per contest.
When Louisville Has The Ball
- The Cardinals rank 76th in the FBS averaging 4.1 yards per carry. The Knights allow 1.1 per rushing attempt (second in college football).
- Louisville has the 72nd-ranked rushing offense in the FBS (156.5 yards per game). It takes on UCF’s second-ranked rushing defense, which gives up 22.0 on the ground.
- The Cardinals are No. 51 ranked in college football in sacks allowed (two), playing the pass rush ranked 113th, the Knights (zero).
- Louisville’s offense averages 6.1 yards per pass attempt (100th in the FBS). UCF’s defense gives up 5.8 yards per passing play (41st in college football).
UCF Betting Trends And Insights
- UCF has won one game against the spread this season.
- The Knights have been favored by 7 points or more once this season, and covered the spread.
- The Knights have been the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game they won.
Louisville Betting Trends And Insights
- Louisville has compiled a 0-2-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Cardinals have not covered the spread when an underdog by 7 points or more this year (in one opportunity).
- The Cardinals lost the only game they’ve played as the underdog this season.
UCF Players To Watch
- Dillon Gabriel has thrown for 650 yards while completing 66.7% of his passes (50-of-75), with six touchdowns and two interceptions this year (325.0 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 14 times for 107 yards and one touchdown, averaging 53.5 yards per game.
- Isaiah Bowser has taken 44 carries for a team-leading 229 rushing yards (114.5 yards per game) while scoring five touchdowns. He’s also caught five passes for 33 yards (16.5 receiving yards per game).
- Jaylon Robinson has eight catches and paces his team with 187 receiving yards (93.5 ypg) while scoring one touchdown.
- Ryan O’Keefe’s stat line this year shows 11 catches for 155 yards. He averages 77.5 receiving yards per game.
- Brandon Johnson is averaging 64.0 yards per game, racking up 12 receptions for 128 yards and two touchdowns.
Louisville Players To Watch
- Malik Cunningham leads the team with 374 passing yards (187.0 yards per game) and has a 61.7% completion percentage this year (37-of-60) while throwing two touchdowns with one interception. He also has 108 rushing yards on 29 carries with four touchdowns, averaging 54.0 yards per game.
- Jalen Mitchell has rushed for a team-high 139 yards on 30 carries (69.5 yards per game) and zero touchdowns. He also has 33 receiving yards on four catches (16.5 yards per game) .
- Josh Johnson has racked up eight receptions for 81 yards, best on his team. He averages 40.5 receiving yards per game.
- Ahmari Huggins-Bruce has hauled in six catches for 74 yards (37.0 yards per game).
- Marshon Ford has caught five passes for 56 yards, averaging 28.0 yards per game this year.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from