The South Florida Bulls (8-11, 1-5 AAC) hope to stop a three-game home losing streak when they host the UCF Knights (13-5, 4-2 AAC) on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at 12:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Knights’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup against the Bulls ( ).
The betting insights in the article below are based off odds valid as of January 21, 2023 at 9:38 AM ET.
UCF vs South Florida Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
UCF Offense Vs. South Florida Defense
|UCF Offense||Stats (Rank)||South Florida Defense|
|72.1 (167)||Points/Gm||70.1 (209)|
|11.9 (128)||Possessions/Game||10.3 (151)|
|43.0 (259)||Field Goal %||42.2 (111)|
|35.9 (90)||3PT %||34.5 (225)|
|50.4 (213)||Effective FG %||49.0 (145)|
|54.5 (188)||True Shooting %||53.4 (129)|
South Florida Offense Vs. UCF Defense
|South Florida Offense||Stats (Rank)||UCF Defense|
|71.1 (192)||Points/Gm||63.4 (36)|
|10.3 (208)||Possessions/Game||11.9 (232)|
|44.3 (197)||Field Goal %||39.8 (23)|
|33.5 (211)||3PT %||30.1 (42)|
|50.1 (227)||Effective FG %||45.7 (29)|
|52.2 (270)||True Shooting %||50.1 (32)|
Best Betting Sites For UCF vs South Florida
UCF Betting Insights
- UCF has compiled a 10-6-2 ATS record so far this year.
- When playing as at least 4.5-point favorites this season, the Knights have an ATS record of 4-4-1.
- A total of eight out of UCF’s 18 games this season have hit the over.
- In six of 18 games this season, the Knights and their opponents have combined to score more than 135.5 points.
- The average point total in UCF’s matchups this year is 135.5, the exact same as this game’s over/under.
South Florida Betting Insights
- South Florida has compiled an 11-8-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Bulls have won each of their four games this year when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- South Florida and its opponents have combined to go over the point total 14 out of 19 times this year.
- Bulls games this season have had a combined scoring total higher than 135.5 points in 12 of 19 outings.
- South Florida has a 141.2-point average over/under in its outings this season, 5.7 more points than this game’s total.
UCF Key Players
- Taylor Hendricks leads the Knights in scoring (14.4 points per game) and rebounding (6.8 rebounds per game).
- C.J. Kelly paces the squad with 2.6 assists per game.
- Ithiel Horton hits 2.2 treys per game to lead the Knights.
- UCF’s steals leader is Kelly, who collects 1.1 per game. Hendricks leads the team averaging 1.6 blocks an outing.
South Florida Key Players
- Tyler Harris owns the Bulls top spot in scoring with 16.3 points per game and also tacks on 2.5 rebounds and 2.9 assists per contest.
- When it comes to South Florida leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Russel Tchewa with 7.5 rebounds per game and Selton Miguel with 3.4 assists per game.
- Harris makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bulls, cashing in 2.8 treys per game.
- South Florida’s Ryan Conwell has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.1 per game and Keyshawn Bryant is first in blocks with 0.9 per game.