The UC Riverside Highlanders (14-6, 7-1 Big West) will attempt to build on a five-game win streak when they host the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (14-5, 5-2 Big West) on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at SRC Arena. The contest airs at 4:00 PM ET on Spec. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Highlanders’ (to win on the moneyline) contest with the Rainbow Warriors ( ).
The betting insights in what follows reference odds valid as of January 21, 2023 at 1:43 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
UC Riverside vs Hawaii Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
UC Riverside Offense Vs. Hawaii Defense
|UC Riverside Offense||Stats (Rank)||Hawaii Defense|
|72.7 (158)||Points/Gm||61.1 (20)|
|14.0 (70)||Possessions/Game||7.3 (48)|
|44.7 (170)||Field Goal %||40.2 (35)|
|36.5 (62)||3PT %||26.2 (4)|
|51.7 (143)||Effective FG %||43.7 (8)|
|54.7 (176)||True Shooting %||66.8 (364)|
Hawaii Offense Vs. UC Riverside Defense
|Hawaii Offense||Stats (Rank)||UC Riverside Defense|
|68.2 (271)||Points/Gm||68.4 (156)|
|7.3 (313)||Possessions/Game||14.0 (294)|
|44.2 (204)||Field Goal %||44.7 (242)|
|32.8 (250)||3PT %||35.0 (254)|
|49.9 (238)||Effective FG %||50.1 (190)|
|66.6 (1)||True Shooting %||55.3 (197)|
Best Betting Sites For UC Riverside vs Hawaii
UC Riverside Betting Insights
- UC Riverside has won 12 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover or pushing seven times.
- The Highlanders are 3-4 ATS this season when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- UC Riverside’s games have hit the over 12 out of 19 times this season.
- In 15 of 19 games this season, the Highlanders and their opponents have combined to total more than 131 points.
- The average point total in UC Riverside’s contests this year is 141.1, 10.1 more than this matchup’s over/under.
Hawaii Betting Insights
- Hawaii has compiled a 9-9-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Rainbow Warriors have not covered the spread this season (0-2 ATS) when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- In Hawaii’s 18 chances this year, the combined scoring has gone over the point total nine times.
- The Rainbow Warriors and their opponents have combined to score more than 131 points in nine of 18 games this season.
- Hawaii’s games this season have had an average of 129.3 points, 1.7 fewer points than this game’s point total.
UC Riverside Key Players
- The Highlanders points and assists leader is Zyon Pullin. He puts up 18.8 points per game and records 4.0 assists.
- Lachlan Olbrich paces UC Riverside with 5.9 rebounds per game.
- Flynn Cameron connects on 2.1 treys per game to lead the Highlanders.
- UC Riverside’s steals leader is Cameron, who collects 1.4 per game. Olbrich leads the team averaging 0.4 blocks a game.
Hawaii Key Players
- The Rainbow Warriors leader in scoring is Noel Coleman with 13.5 points per game. He also adds 2.7 rebounds per game and 2.5 assists per game.
- When it comes to Hawaii leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Kamaka Hepa with 7.0 rebounds per game and Jovon McClanahan with 3.2 assists per game.
- Hepa leads the Rainbow Warriors in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.1 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Hawaii grabs more steals than Coleman (1.1 per game) or blocks more shots than Hepa (1.1 per game).