The Cal Poly Mustangs (7-10, 1-4 Big West) hope to break a five-game road losing streak when they visit the UC Riverside Highlanders (12-6, 5-1 Big West) on Monday, January 16, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Highlanders’ (to win on the moneyline) contest versus the Mustangs ( ).
The insights in this article reflect odds as of January 16, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
UC Riverside vs Cal Poly Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
UC Riverside Offense Vs. Cal Poly Defense
|UC Riverside Offense||Stats (Rank)||Cal Poly Defense|
|72.0 (172)||Points/Gm||64.1 (51)|
|11.9 (90)||Possessions/Game||12.2 (282)|
|44.3 (193)||Field Goal %||43.0 (152)|
|34.6 (149)||3PT %||32.2 (117)|
|51.1 (181)||Effective FG %||49.2 (156)|
|56.8 (102)||True Shooting %||55.7 (196)|
Cal Poly Offense Vs. UC Riverside Defense
|Cal Poly Offense||Stats (Rank)||UC Riverside Defense|
|61.3 (355)||Points/Gm||67.7 (141)|
|12.2 (77)||Possessions/Game||11.9 (272)|
|41.8 (311)||Field Goal %||44.3 (219)|
|30.2 (325)||3PT %||35.0 (257)|
|47.2 (321)||Effective FG %||49.7 (180)|
|50.9 (330)||True Shooting %||58.3 (266)|
Best Betting Sites For UC Riverside vs Cal Poly
UC Riverside Betting Insights
- UC Riverside has compiled an 11-5-1 ATS record so far this year.
- The Highlanders have been favored by 7.5 points or more two times this season, and covered the spread in both.
- UC Riverside’s games have gone over the point total 10 out of 17 times this season.
- In 15 games this season, the Highlanders and their opponents have gone over 128 combined points.
- UC Riverside’s outings this year have an average total of 139.7, 11.7 more points than this game’s over/under.
Cal Poly Betting Insights
- Cal Poly has won nine games against the spread this year, while failing to cover six times.
- The Mustangs have been an underdog by 7.5 points or more six times this year, and covered the spread in four of those contests.
- A total of three Cal Poly’s games this season have gone over the point total.
- The Mustangs have combined with their opponents to score more than 128 points in four of 15 games this season.
- The average total for Cal Poly’s games this season is 125.4 points, 2.6 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
UC Riverside Key Players
- The Highlanders points and assists leader is Zyon Pullin. He scores 19.6 points per game and adds 4.1 assists.
- UC Riverside is led in rebounds by Lachlan Olbrich’s 5.9 per game.
- Flynn Cameron is the top three-point shooter for the Highlanders, hitting 2.2 per game.
- Cameron leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. Olbrich collects 0.4 blocks a contest to pace UC Riverside.
Cal Poly Key Players
- Alimamy Koroma outpaced his teammates on the Mustangs scoring front by putting up 11.0 points per game. He adds 5.0 rebounds and 0.4 assists per game this season.
- When it comes to Cal Poly leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: TJ Taylor with 5.1 rebounds per game and Camren Pierce with 2.4 assists per game.
- Chance Hunter leads the Mustangs in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.5 made threes per game.
- Kobe Sanders tops Cal Poly in steals with 1.4 per game, and Koroma leads the squad in blocks with 0.7 per game.