The UC Irvine Anteaters (23-10, 15-5 Big West) take a three-game win streak into a home matchup with the CSU Fullerton Titans (19-12, 12-6 Big West), who have won seven straight. The contest begins at 9:00 PM ET (on ESPN+) on Friday, March 10, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Anteaters’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup versus the Titans ( ).
The insights in this article use the latest odds as of March 10, 2023 at 9:38 PM ET.
Get Up to $1,000 Bonus Bet at BetMGM today! Use Bonus Code – PLAYODDS
UC Irvine vs CSU Fullerton Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
UC Irvine Offense Vs. CSU Fullerton Defense
|UC Irvine Offense||Stats (Rank)||CSU Fullerton Defense|
|75.1 (100)||Points/Gm||64.4 (35)|
|34.5 (140)||Possessions/Game||29.9 (22)|
|47.1 (39)||Field Goal %||41.8 (60)|
|38.1 (17)||3PT %||30.5 (23)|
|53.1 (70)||Effective FG %||47.8 (62)|
|56.3 (79)||True Shooting %||53.6 (130)|
CSU Fullerton Offense Vs. UC Irvine Defense
|CSU Fullerton Offense||Stats (Rank)||UC Irvine Defense|
|69.0 (247)||Points/Gm||66.2 (66)|
|29.9 (340)||Possessions/Game||34.5 (219)|
|42.7 (288)||Field Goal %||39.2 (9)|
|36.8 (48)||3PT %||31.1 (37)|
|49.7 (239)||Effective FG %||44.7 (7)|
|53.8 (203)||True Shooting %||49.5 (11)|
Best Betting Sites For UC Irvine vs CSU Fullerton
UP TO $1,250 BONUS
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
DraftKings Promo: Bet $5 Get $200
PLUS $50 Bonus Bet On Deposit
PLUS Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
To Claim: Click Play Now
UP TO $1,250
Stream NFL Games In App For Free
+ Get 1,000 Caesars Reward & $1,000 Tier Credits
Redeem for Bet Credits, Hotel Stays, & More!
Use Promo Code: BETODDSFULL
UC Irvine Betting Insights
- UC Irvine is 16-15-0 ATS this season.
- When playing as at least 2.5-point favorites this season, the Anteaters have an ATS record of 12-10.
- UC Irvine and its opponents have combined to go over the point total 18 out of 31 times this season.
- In 21 games this season, the Anteaters and their opponents have scored more than 130.5 total points.
- UC Irvine has an average total of 141.3 in its contests this year, 10.8 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
CSU Fullerton Betting Insights
- CSU Fullerton has put together a 19-9-1 record against the spread this year.
- The Titans have covered the spread 11 times this year (11-3-1 ATS) when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- CSU Fullerton and its opponents have combined to go over the point total 13 out of 29 times this season.
- The Titans have played 16 games this season that ended with a combined score higher than 130.5 points.
- CSU Fullerton’s games this year have had a 133.4-point total on average, 2.9 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
UC Irvine Key Players
- The Anteaters scoring leader is Dawson Baker, who puts up 15.1 points per game.
- UC Irvine is led in rebounding by Devin Tillis’ 6.1 rebounds per game and assists by Pierre Crockrell II’s 5.0 assists per game.
- The Anteaters are led by DJ Davis from long distance. He hits 2.5 shots from deep per game.
- UC Irvine’s steals leader is Crockrell II, who collects 1.0 per game. Bent Leuchten leads the team averaging 0.8 blocks an outing.
CSU Fullerton Key Players
- Latrell Wrightsell Jr. leads the Titans with 16.2 points per game, 4.6 rebounds per game, and 2.5 assists per game.
- Wrightsell Jr. makes more threes per game than any other member of the Titans, averaging 2.4 treys per game.
- CSU Fullerton’s Wrightsell Jr. has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.5 per game and John Square Jr. is first in blocks with 0.7 per game.