The UC Davis Aggies (10-7, 3-2 Big West) will look to continue a three-game win streak when they visit the UCSD Tritons (6-11, 1-4 Big West) on Monday, January 16, 2023 at RIMAC Arena. The game airs at 6:00 PM ET on ESPN+. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Aggies’ (to win on the moneyline) contest against the Tritons ( ).
The betting trends in the article below use the latest odds as of January 16, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
UC Davis vs UCSD Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
UC Davis Offense Vs. UCSD Defense
|UC Davis Offense||Stats (Rank)||UCSD Defense|
|76.4 (79)||Points/Gm||70.2 (213)|
|2.2 (361)||Possessions/Game||11.7 (263)|
|45.7 (119)||Field Goal %||44.1 (203)|
|33.8 (198)||3PT %||39.1 (356)|
|51.9 (140)||Effective FG %||51.2 (237)|
|58.8 (35)||True Shooting %||56.8 (220)|
UCSD Offense Vs. UC Davis Defense
|UCSD Offense||Stats (Rank)||UC Davis Defense|
|64.8 (335)||Points/Gm||71.1 (234)|
|11.7 (97)||Possessions/Game||2.2 (4)|
|41.4 (320)||Field Goal %||43.4 (180)|
|30.0 (331)||3PT %||38.9 (354)|
|47.2 (321)||Effective FG %||49.4 (166)|
|50.1 (340)||True Shooting %||62.4 (337)|
Best Betting Sites For UC Davis vs UCSD
UC Davis Betting Insights
- UC Davis has compiled a 6-9-0 ATS record so far this year.
- When playing as at least 3.5-point favorites this season, the Aggies have an ATS record of 5-4.
- In UC Davis’ 15 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total eight times.
- In 11 of 15 games this season, the Aggies and their opponents have combined to score more than 138.5 points.
- The average point total in UC Davis’ contests this year is 147.4, 8.9 more than this matchup’s over/under.
UCSD Betting Insights
- UCSD has covered six times in 15 games with a spread this year.
- The Tritons have covered the spread five times this year (5-5 ATS) when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- So far this year, seven out of UCSD’s 15 games with an over/under have gone over the point total.
- The Tritons have played seven games this season that ended with a combined score over 138.5 points.
- The average over/under for UCSD’s matchups this season is 135.0, 3.5 fewer points than this game’s point total.
UC Davis Key Players
- Elijah Pepper leads the Aggies in points, rebounds and assists. He contributes 19.7 points per game while also adding 6.0 rebounds and 3.6 assists.
- The Aggies are led by Pepper from long distance. He knocks down 2.1 shots from deep per game.
- Ty Johnson leads the team with 1.8 steals per game. Christian Anigwe collects 1.4 blocks a contest to pace UC Davis.
UCSD Key Players
- Bryce Pope outpaced his teammates on the Tritons scoring front by putting up 18.4 points per game. He adds 3.5 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game this season.
- The UCSD leaders in rebounds and assists are Emmanuel Tshimanga (7.5 rebounds per game) and Roddie Anderson III (3.4 assists per game).
- Pope leads the Tritons in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.1 made threes per game.
- UCSD’s Pope has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.4 per game and Tshimanga is first in blocks with 1.0 per game.