The Florida A&M Rattlers (2-12, 0-3 SWAC) hope to end a six-game losing streak when they host the Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions (6-11, 2-2 SWAC) at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 14, 2023 at Al Lawson Center. The game airs on FACE. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Golden Lions’ (to win on the moneyline) contest with the Rattlers ( ).
The betting insights in the following article reflect odds as of January 14, 2023 at 1:43 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus Bonus up to $1,250!
UAPB vs Florida A&M Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
UAPB Offense Vs. Florida A&M Defense
|UAPB Offense||Stats (Rank)||Florida A&M Defense|
|64.2 (343)||Points/Gm||74.6 (314)|
|18.2 (8)||Possessions/Game||15.2 (327)|
|37.8 (361)||Field Goal %||49.0 (356)|
|29.5 (335)||3PT %||37.9 (344)|
|43.9 (356)||Effective FG %||56.1 (356)|
|48.4 (353)||True Shooting %||63.4 (350)|
Florida A&M Offense Vs. UAPB Defense
|Florida A&M Offense||Stats (Rank)||UAPB Defense|
|56.6 (363)||Points/Gm||68.9 (173)|
|15.2 (37)||Possessions/Game||18.2 (356)|
|37.2 (363)||Field Goal %||44.8 (241)|
|31.2 (311)||3PT %||31.6 (98)|
|42.0 (362)||Effective FG %||50.5 (209)|
|45.9 (361)||True Shooting %||61.7 (325)|
Best Betting Sites For UAPB vs Florida A&M
UAPB Betting Insights
- UAPB has compiled a 6-7-0 ATS record so far this year.
- So far this season, four out of UAPB’s 13 games have hit the over.
- The Golden Lions and their opponents have gone over 132.5 combined points in six of 13 games this season.
- The average total in UAPB’s matchups this year is 133.1, 0.6 more points than this game’s over/under.
Florida A&M Betting Insights
- Florida A&M has won seven games against the spread this season, while failing to cover five times.
- When playing as at least 2-point underdogs this season, the Rattlers have an ATS record of 7-5.
- A total of five Florida A&M’s games this season have hit the over.
- Rattlers games this season have had a combined scoring total higher than 132.5 points in five of 12 outings.
- Florida A&M has had an average of 131.2 points scored in its games so far this season, 1.3 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
UAPB Key Players
- Shaun Doss leads the Golden Lions scoring 16.2 points per game.
- UAPB is led in rebounding by Ismael Plet’s 6.0 rebounds per game and assists by Kylen Milton’s 4.7 assists per game.
- Chris Greene is the top three-point shooter for the Golden Lions, connecting on 1.9 per game.
- UAPB’s steals leader is Milton, who collects 1.7 per game. Robert Lewis leads the team averaging 0.7 blocks a game.
Florida A&M Key Players
- Jordan Tillmon’s strong performances this season give him the top spot on the Rattlers scoring and assists leaderboards with 10.9 points per game and 1.9 assists per game.
- Jaylen Bates’ 6.9 rebounds per game paces Florida A&M’s rebounding effort. He also adds 9.4 points per game.
- Byron Smith makes more threes per game than any other member of the Rattlers, cashing in 1.2 treys per game.
- Hantz Louis-Jeune tops Florida A&M in steals with 1.4 per game, and Chase Barrs leads the squad in blocks with 1.0 per game.