C-USA opponents meet when the UAB Blazers (13-7, 4-5 C-USA) host the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (11-9, 4-5 C-USA) at Bartow Arena, tipping off at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 26, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Blazers’ (to win on the moneyline) contest versus the Bulldogs ( ).
The betting facts in this article are based off odds valid as of January 26, 2023 at 9:38 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
UAB vs Louisiana Tech Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
UAB Offense Vs. Louisiana Tech Defense
|UAB Offense||Stats (Rank)||Louisiana Tech Defense|
|83.5 (10)||Points/Gm||69.3 (175)|
|11.1 (312)||Possessions/Game||17.2 (284)|
|45.4 (135)||Field Goal %||44.8 (251)|
|35.3 (116)||3PT %||38.7 (352)|
|50.9 (189)||Effective FG %||53.1 (302)|
|55.7 (125)||True Shooting %||58.9 (297)|
Louisiana Tech Offense Vs. UAB Defense
|Louisiana Tech Offense||Stats (Rank)||UAB Defense|
|75.6 (93)||Points/Gm||71.9 (249)|
|17.2 (79)||Possessions/Game||11.1 (52)|
|46.0 (103)||Field Goal %||42.2 (102)|
|35.3 (116)||3PT %||34.7 (233)|
|53.6 (63)||Effective FG %||48.6 (120)|
|56.9 (72)||True Shooting %||53.0 (118)|
Best Betting Sites For UAB vs Louisiana Tech
UAB Betting Insights
- UAB has put together a 6-12-1 ATS record so far this year.
- The Blazers are 5-8 ATS this season when playing as at least 7-point favorites.
- UAB’s games have hit the over 15 out of 19 times this season.
- In 13 of 19 games this season, the Blazers and their opponents have gone over 147.5 points.
- The average point total in UAB’s contests this year is 155.4, 7.9 more points than this game’s over/under.
Louisiana Tech Betting Insights
- Louisiana Tech has won nine games against the spread this year, while failing to cover eight times.
- The Bulldogs have covered the spread when playing as at least 7-point underdogs in two of two opportunities this season.
- A total of 11 Louisiana Tech’s games this year have hit the over.
- The Bulldogs have combined with their opponent to score more than 147.5 points in nine of 17 games this season.
- Louisiana Tech has a 144.8-point average over/under in its outings this season, 2.7 fewer points than this game’s point total.
UAB Key Players
- Jordan Walker leads the Blazers in scoring, averaging 23.8 points per game.
- Eric Gaines leads UAB with 4.6 assists per game and Trey Jemison paces the squad with 8.4 rebounds per outing.
- The Blazers are led by Walker from long distance. He hits 4.4 shots from deep per game.
- UAB’s steals leader is Gaines, who averages 1.8 per game. Jemison leads the team averaging 1.8 blocks a contest.
Louisiana Tech Key Players
- The Bulldogs go-to guy, Cobe Williams, leads the team in both scoring (18.7 points per game) and assists (4.0 assists per game).
- Isaiah Crawford’s 4.7 rebounds per game paces Louisiana Tech’s rebounding effort. He also adds 12.4 points per game.
- Keaston Willis is tops from three-point range for the Bulldogs, knocking down 2.6 treys per game.
- Louisiana Tech’s Williams has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 2.2 per game and Crawford is first in blocks with 0.6 per game.