The UAB Blazers (3-1) will host the Alabama A&M Bulldogs (1-2) after winning three straight home games. The contest starts at 3:00 PM ET on Sunday, November 21, 2021. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Blazers’ (to win on the moneyline) contest against the Bulldogs ( ).
This article references betting data valid as of November 21, 2021 at 12:04 PM ET. Find all the up-to-date odds for this matchup in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
UAB vs Alabama A&M Betting Odds
UAB Offense Vs. Alabama A&M Defense (From 2020-21)
|UAB Offense||Stats (Rank)||Alabama A&M Defense|
|71.6 (159)||Points/Gm||67.2 (86)|
|67 (259)||Possessions/Game||72.2 (282)|
|44.9 (119)||Field Goal %||39.5 (14)|
|30.7 (300)||3PT %||28.2 (4)|
|49.1 (227)||Effective FG %||44.1 (3)|
|52.5 (227)||True Shooting %||47.5 (2)|
Alabama A&M Offense vs. UAB Defense (From 2020-21)
|Alabama A&M Offense||Stats (Rank)||UAB Defense|
|63.3 (330)||Points/Gm||60.6 (4)|
|69.9 (136)||Possessions/Game||66.8 (69)|
|40 (322)||Field Goal %||41 (47)|
|28.8 (335)||3PT %||32.3 (91)|
|44.8 (338)||Effective FG %||46.9 (45)|
|48 (332)||True Shooting %||49.2 (19)|
UAB Betting Insights
- UAB put together a 23-16-1 ATS record last year.
- A total of 13 of UAB’s games last season hit the over.
- UAB’s games last season went over this contest’s total of 135.5 points nine times.
- Blazers matchups last season had an average total of 135, 0.5 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Alabama A&M Betting Insights
- Alabama A&M covered five times in 15 chances against the spread last season.
- A total of five of Alabama A&M’s games last season went over the point total.
- Alabama A&M played five games last season that went over 135.5 combined points scored.
- The Bulldogs had a 137.1-point average over/under in their outings last year, 1.6 more points than the point total for this game.
UAB Key Players
- Michael Ertel averaged 13.3 points per game last season.
- Trey Jemison collected 6.7 rebounds a game and Tavin Lovan dished out 2.3 assists per matchup.
- Jalen Benjamin had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He connected on 1.8 shots from deep per game.
- Quan Jackson collected two steals per game. Jemison averaged 1.8 blocks an outing.
Alabama A&M Key Players
- Jalen Johnson averaged 16.5 points per game last season while also adding 7.5 rebounds.
- Jevon Tatum averaged 2.2 assists per game.
- Garrett Hicks had a solid showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He connected on 1.7 shots from deep per game.
- Hicks grabbed 1.3 steals per game. EJ Williams averaged 1.1 blocks a game.