Tyrrell Hatton comes into the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club withodds to win after an 11th-place finish in The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course) July 13-16 in his last tournament action. This tournament will tee off in Greensboro, North Carolina from August 4- 7. The competitors will hope to claim the title last won by Kevin Kisner.
The betting facts in the following article are based off odds valid as of August 2, 2022 at 1:17 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Tyrrell Hatton odds for the Wyndham Championship
Hatton’s recent form
- Hatton will try to extend his streak of made cuts to four by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Over his last five tournaments, Hatton has finished in the top 20 twice.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in four of his last five events.
- Over his last five appearances, Hatton has finished within five shots of the leader once. He’s carded a score that’s better than average three times.
- He has carded an average score of +1 over his last five appearances.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- This tournament will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,127 yards, compared to the average 7,264 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 67 strokes per round and a score of -4 compared to par. At Sedgefield Country Club, the scoring average is lower at -9 relative to par per tournament.
- The average course Hatton has played over the last year (7,263 yards) is 136 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,127 yards).
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -2. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Tyrrell Hatton 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||11||70-66-73-68 (-11)||5.468||5.304||$231,000|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||24||68-70-72-70 (E)||–||–||$73,400|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||56||72-71-76-74 (+13)||1.2||1.88||$38,511|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||74-74||-4.668||-0.228||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||13||70-68-74-68 (E)||6.188||5.144||$253,750|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||37||70-66-76-72 (+4)||-2.608||0.956||$41,850|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||26||67-72-71-67 (-7)||5.176||8.288||$54,844|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||52||72-74-79-80 (+17)||20.660||-13.324||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||21||68-68-70-69 (-9)||7.768||-0.128||$85,020|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||13||70-73-69-70 (-6)||-1.062||8.435||$327,222|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||2||69-68-78-69 (-4)||4.212||7.968||$908,000|
Hatton’s last appearance, his 11th-place finish in The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course), is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from