Below you’ll find stats and insights about Hatton from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in the following article reflect odds as of April 16, 2022 at 7:23 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Tyrrell Hatton odds for the RBC Heritage
Hatton’s recent form
- Hatton will seek to make the cut for the sixth straight event.
- Over his last five appearances, Hatton has finished in the top five once.
- Over his last five tournaments, Hatton has finished within three shots of the leader once and carded a score that’s better than average four times.
- He has an average score relative to par of -1 in his last five events.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 14-17, 2022
- Location: Hilton Head, South Carolina
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,121 yards
- Purse: 8M
- Defending Champ: Patrick Cantlay
Course history: Hatton at the RBC Heritage
- Hatton has one top-five finish in his last five trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 24th.
- In his last five trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend four times.
- The last time Hatton played this event in 2022, he finished 23rd.
- He carded one top-10 round his last time at this event.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- The par 71 measures 7,121 yards for this week, which is 187 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Harbour Town Golf Links checks in at 7,121 yards, 259 yards shorter than the average course Hatton has played over the past year (7,380 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Tyrrell Hatton 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||23||67-72 (-3)||–||–||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||52||72-74-79-80 (+17)||20.660||-13.324||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||21||68-68-70-69 (-9)||7.768||-0.128||$85,020|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||13||70-73-69-70 (-6)||-1.062||8.435||$327,222|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||2||69-68-78-69 (-4)||4.212||7.968||$908,000|
Hatton’s last tournament appearance, his 52nd-place finish in the Masters Tournament, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from