After a third-place performance at the 2020 RBC Heritage, Tyrrell Hatton will try for another top finish this year at Harbour Town Golf Links. He has +2000 odds to win, the fourth-best odds of the field.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 13, 2021, 2:14 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Tyrrell Hatton odds for the RBC Heritage
Hatton’s recent form
- Hatton has finished in the top 20 in one of his last five appearances.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut four times.
- Over his last five appearances, Hatton has carded a score that’s better than average in four of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -4.8 in his last five appearances.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 15-18, 2021
- Location: Hilton Head, SC
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,099 yards
- Purse: 7.1M
- Defending Champ: Webb Simpson
Course history: Hatton at the RBC Heritage
- Hatton has one top-five finish in his last three trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 16th.
- In his last three attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut twice.
- Hatton finished third on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2020. He carded the top score in the field in one round the last time he played this tournament.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- The par 71 measures 7,099 yards for this week, which is 199 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Golfers at Harbour Town Golf Links have averaged a score of -4.1 per tournament, higher than the Tour-wide scoring average of -5.2
over the past year.
- Courses Hatton has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,328 yards, 229 yards longer than the 7,099-yard Harbour Town Golf Links for this week’s event.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -3.3 among finishers, which is higher than the -4.1 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Tyrrell Hatton 2021 results
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||18||71-74-74-68 (-1)||$161,000|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||76-69||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||21||77-67-66-77 (-1)||$97,557|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||22||70-73-70-69 (-6)||$100,833|
Check out all the details from Hatton’s 18th-place finish in his last tournament appearance, the Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from