Tyrrell Hatton enters play in the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club withodds to win after a 13th-place showing in the PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club May 19-22 in his last tournament. The event tees off June 9-12 from Toronto, Canada. Rory McIlroy was the last to win the tournament.
The betting facts in the following article use the latest odds as of June 8, 2022 at 11:21 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Tyrrell Hatton odds for the RBC Canadian Open
Hatton’s recent form
- Hatton has qualified for the weekend in seven straight events.
- Over his last five events, Hatton has finished in the top 20 once.
- Over his last five events, Hatton has finished within five shots of the leader once. He’s carded a score that’s better than average three times.
- In his last five tournaments, his average score has been +1.
RBC Canadian Open details
- Date: June 9-12, 2022
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Course: St. George’s Golf and Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,025 yards
- Purse: 8.7M
- Defending Champ: Rory McIlroy
Tyrrell Hatton 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||13||70-68-74-68 (E)||6.188||5.144||$253,750|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||37||70-66-76-72 (+4)||-2.608||0.956||$41,850|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||26||67-72-71-67 (-7)||5.176||8.288||$54,844|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||52||72-74-79-80 (+17)||20.660||-13.324||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||21||68-68-70-69 (-9)||7.768||-0.128||$85,020|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||13||70-73-69-70 (-6)||-1.062||8.435||$327,222|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||2||69-68-78-69 (-4)||4.212||7.968||$908,000|
Hatton’s last tournament appearance, his 13th-place finish in the PGA Championship, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from