In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Hatton from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in the article below use the latest odds as of May 22, 2022 at 7:26 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Tyrrell Hatton odds for the PGA Championship
Hatton’s recent form
- Hatton will try to make the cut for the eighth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Over his last five tournaments, Hatton has finished in the top 20 once.
- Hatton has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his last five events, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score relative to par of +1 in his last five events.
PGA Championship details
- Date: May 19-22, 2022
- Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Course: Southern Hills Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,131 yards
Course history: Hatton at the PGA Championship
- In Hatton’s last six appearances at this tournament, he has finished in the top 20 two times, including one top-10 finish. His average finish at the event is 27th.
- In his last six trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend four times.
- The last time Hatton played this event in 2022, he finished 13th.
- His last time here, he finished two rounds within five shots of the leader.
Course comparison – Southern Hills Country Club
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,285 yards over the past year, while Southern Hills Country Club is set to play at a shorter 7,131 yards.
- The average course Hatton has played over the past year has been 186 yards longer than the 7,131 yards Southern Hills Country Club will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Tyrrell Hatton 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||13||70-68-74 (E)||–||–||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||37||70-66-76-72 (+4)||-2.608||0.956||$41,850|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||26||67-72-71-67 (-7)||5.176||8.288||$54,844|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||52||72-74-79-80 (+17)||20.660||-13.324||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||21||68-68-70-69 (-9)||7.768||-0.128||$85,020|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||13||70-73-69-70 (-6)||-1.062||8.435||$327,222|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||2||69-68-78-69 (-4)||4.212||7.968||$908,000|
Below is a breakdown of Hatton’s 37th-place finish in his most recent outing at the Wells Fargo Championship (TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm, May 5- 9).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from