Tyrrell Hatton enters the 2021 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club with +4500 odds to win. He missed the cut in his most recent tournament, THE PLAYERS Championship.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:39 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Tyrrell Hatton odds for the Masters Tournament
Hatton’s recent form
- Hatton has an average finishing position of 22nd in his last five events.
- He has made three cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Hatton has finished with a better-than-average score in three of his last five tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -6 over his last five appearances.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Hatton at the Masters Tournament
- Hatton has an average finish of 50th with a personal best of finish of 44th at this tournament.
- Hatton has made the cut two times in his last four entries to the event.
- Hatton last played this event in 2020 but did not make the cut.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- Measuring 7,475 yards, Augusta National Golf Club is set up as a par-72 for this event. Over the past year, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been played on courses with a shorter average distance of 7,294 yards.
- Golfers at Augusta National Golf Club have averaged a score of -0.3 per tournament, higher than the Tour-wide scoring average of -5.3
over the past year.
- Courses Hatton has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,321 yards, 154 yards shorter than the 7,475-yard Augusta National Golf Club for this week’s event.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of 70.2 per round among finishers, which is lower than the 71.9 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Tyrrell Hatton 2021 results
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||76-69||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||21||77-67-66-77 (-1)||$97,557|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||22||70-73-70-69 (-6)||$100,833|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from