Tyrese Maxey and the Philadelphia 76ers will hit the court against the Detroit Pistons at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday. Maxey is putting up 17.3 points, 4.3 assists and 3.3 rebounds per contest.
In this piece, we’ll dig into Maxey’s stats and trends to help you pick out the best picks among his prop bets for this outing.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Tyrese Maxey Prop Bets (March 31)
Maxey Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Maxey has scored 17.3 points per game during the 2021-22 season, 0.8 points higher than Thursday’s points prop total.
- Through 75 games this season, Maxey has totaled more than 16.5 points 34 times.
- Maxey has gone over on his points prop total 35 times this season (in 69 games with such a prop).
- Maxey has made 1.6 three pointers per game, 0.1 more than his over/under in Thursday’s game (1.5).
- Maxey has finished 35 games this season with more than 1.5 made treys.
- The Pistons are the 20th-best defensive squad in the NBA, allowing 112.0 points per game.
Maxey Vs Pistons
Bet On 76ers Vs Pistons
Powered By Data Skrive using data from