The Philadelphia 76ers, including Tyrese Maxey, match up against the Dallas Mavericks at 7:00 PM ET on Friday. Maxey averages 17.4 points, 3.4 rebounds and 4.3 assists per game. Defensively, he posts 0.8 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
Let’s break down all of Maxey’s prop bets available for this contest and look at his stats and trends to figure out the top value picks.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Tyrese Maxey Prop Bets (March 18)
Maxey Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Friday’s points prop bet for Maxey is 17.5 points. That’s 0.1 more than his season average of 17.4.
- Through 68 games this season, Maxey has scored more than 17.5 points 27 times.
- Maxey is 31-for-61 at scoring more than his points prop total this season.
- Maxey has made 1.6 three pointers per game, 0.1 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (1.5).
- Maxey has finished 29 games this season with more than 1.5 made three pointers.
- On defense, the Mavericks have conceded 103.7 points per game, which is the best in the league.
Maxey Vs Mavericks
Bet On 76ers Vs Mavericks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from