The Philadelphia 76ers, including Tyrese Maxey, match up against the Miami Heat at 7:30 PM ET on Tuesday in the 2022 NBA Playoffs. Maxey posts 17.5 points, 3.2 rebounds and 4.3 assists per contest. Defensively, he puts up 0.8 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
In this piece, we’ll break down Maxey’s stats and trends to help you pick out the best picks among his prop bets for this contest.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Tyrese Maxey Prop Bets (May 10)
Maxey Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Maxey’s 17.5 points per game average is 2.0 less than Tuesday’s over/under.
- Maxey has put up more than 19.5 points 30 times this season (through 92 games).
- Maxey has gone up against a points prop bet in 85 games this season, and he’s hit the over 44 times.
- Maxey has hit 1.8 three-pointers per game, 0.7 less than his over/under in Tuesday’s game (2.5).
- Maxey has connected on more than 2.5 three pointers in 22 of his 92 games so far this season.
- Defensively, the Heat are third in the league, conceding 104.9 points per game.
Maxey Vs Heat
Bet On 76ers Vs Heat
Powered By Data Skrive using data from