Tyrese Maxey and the Philadelphia 76ers will face the Los Angeles Clippers at 10:30 PM ET on Friday. Maxey posts 17.5 points, 3.4 rebounds and 4.3 assists per contest, shooting 48.6% from the floor and 41.7% from downtown (eighth in NBA) with 1.6 made 3-pointers per contest.
Let’s dig into all of Maxey’s prop bets available for this matchup and look at his stats and trends to figure out the best value picks.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Tyrese Maxey Prop Bets (March 25)
Maxey Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 17.5 points Maxey has scored per game this season is 1.0 more than his prop bet over/under set for Friday (16.5).
- Maxey’s point total has gone over 16.5 points 33 times through the 72 games he’s played this season.
- Maxey has hit the over 34 times on a points prop this season (in 66 tries).
- Maxey has averaged 1.6 made three-pointers per game, 1.1 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (0.5).
- Maxey has 51 games this season with more than 0.5 made threes.
- Defensively, the Clippers are 11th in the NBA, giving up 108.1 points per contest.
Maxey Vs Clippers
Bet On 76ers Vs Clippers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from