Tyrese Haliburton’s Indiana Pacers will take on the Washington Wizards at 6:00 PM ET on Sunday. Haliburton is tops on his team in assists per contest (7.7), and also puts up 15.0 points and 4.0 rebounds. Defensively, he averages 1.8 steals (fourth in league) and 0.7 blocks.
With prop bets set for Haliburton in this matchup, let’s take a look at the stats and trends to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
Tyrese Haliburton Prop Bets (March 6)
Haliburton Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 15.0 points Haliburton has scored per game this season is 0.5 fewer than his prop bet over/under set for Sunday (15.5).
- Through 64 games this season, Haliburton has recorded more than 15.5 points 28 times.
- Haliburton is 31-for-60 at going over his points prop total this season.
- Haliburton has averaged 2.2 made three-pointers per game, 0.3 less than his over/under in Sunday’s game (2.5).
- Haliburton has made more than 2.5 threes in 21 of his 64 games so far this season.
- The Wizards concede 110.5 points per game, 17th-ranked in the league.
Haliburton Vs Wizards
Bet On Pacers Vs Wizards
Powered By Data Skrive using data from