Tyrese Haliburton and his Sacramento Kings teammates face the Minnesota Timberwolves at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday. Haliburton puts up 13.4 points, 3.8 rebounds and 5.6 assists per game, shooting 47.1% from the field and 40.9% from downtown with 1.5 made 3-pointers per contest.
In this article, we break down all of Haliburton’s prop bets set for this contest, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Tyrese Haliburton Prop Bets (November 17)
Haliburton Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Haliburton’s 13.4 points per game average is 0.1 less than Wednesday’s over/under.
- Haliburton’s point total has gone over 13.5 points nine times in the 14 games he’s appeared in this season.
- So far this season, Haliburton is 8-for-13 at scoring more than the total set for his points prop.
- Haliburton’s 1.5 made three-pointers per game is the same as his over/under on Wednesday.
- Haliburton has made more than 1.5 threes in six games this season.
- The Timberwolves allow 108.2 points per game, 18th-ranked in the NBA.
Haliburton Vs Timberwolves (2020-21)
Bet On Kings Vs Timberwolves
Powered By Data Skrive using data from