Tyreek Hill Week 15 Player Props
Hill’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Hill is averaging 89.1 receiving yards per game, 0.6 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (88.5).
- In 38.5% of his games this season (five out of 13), Hill has collected more than 88.5 receiving yards.
- The Saints have the fourth-best pass defense in the league this season, allowing 226.2 yards per game.
- Hill has put up 8.9 more receiving yards per game (89.1) than the average over/under he’s had set, 80.2.
- In just 38.5% of his games (five of 13 opportunities), Hill has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (80.2).
- Hill has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just five of his 13 games (38.5%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 17, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Tyreek Hill or the Kansas City Chiefs at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Chiefs vs. Saints Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from