Tyreek Hill and the Kansas City Chiefs take on the Miami Dolphins on Sunday on the road at Hard Rock Stadium. Here’s some betting insights and tips around Hill’s receiving yards prop bet in that matchup.
Tyreek Hill Week 14 Player Props
Hill’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Hill’s 89.9 receiving yards per game average is 4.4 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s outing (85.5).
- In five out of 12 games this year (41.7%), Hill has put up more than 85.5 receiving yards.
- The Dolphins defense has allowed opposing receivers to haul in the 17th-most yards in the NFL this season (254.1 per game).
- Hill’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 79.7 per game. He has put up 10.2 more per game than that average.
- In just five of his 12 games (41.7%), Hill has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 79.7 yards.
- Hill has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just five of his 12 games (41.7%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 10, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Tyreek Hill or the Kansas City Chiefs at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Chiefs vs. Dolphins Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from