Tyreek Hill Week 13 Player Props
Hill’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Hill’s 92.8 receiving yards per game average is 4.3 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s contest (88.5).
- In five out of 11 games this year (45.5%), Hill has collected more than 88.5 receiving yards.
- The Broncos defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the 26th-most yards in the NFL this season (227.7 per game).
- Hill has collected 13.8 more receiving yards per game (92.8) than the average over/under he’s had set, 79.
- In only 45.5% of his games (five out of 11 opportunities), Hill has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (79).
- Hill has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only five of his 11 games (45.5%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 3, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Tyreek Hill or the Kansas City Chiefs at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Chiefs vs. Broncos Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from