Tyreek Hill Week 12 Player Props
Hill’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Hill is averaging 75.2 receiving yards per game, 3.3 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (78.5).
- In four of 10 games this season (40%), Hill has collected more than 78.5 receiving yards.
- The Buccaneers defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the 15th-most yards in the NFL this season (259.2 per game).
- Hill’s season average of 75.2 receiving yards per game is 3.6 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 78.8.
- In only four of his 10 games (40%), Hill has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 78.8 yards.
- Hill has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just four of his 10 games (40%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 27, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Tyreek Hill or the Kansas City Chiefs at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Chiefs vs. Buccaneers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from