Tyreek Hill Week 11 Player Props
Hill’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Hill is averaging 72.2 receiving yards per game, 8.3 less than the over/under of 80.5 set for Sunday’s outing.
- In three out of nine games this year (33.3%), Hill has put up more than 80.5 receiving yards.
- The Raiders feature the 23rd-best pass defense in the league this season, allowing 271.8 yards per game.
- In just 33.3% of his games (three of nine chances), Hill has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (78.5).
- Hill’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 78.5 per game. He averages 6.3 fewer per game than that average.
- In just three of his nine games (33.3%), Hill has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 19, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Tyreek Hill or the Kansas City Chiefs at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Chiefs vs. Raiders Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from