The Dallas Stars, with Tyler Seguin, will be on the ice Sunday at 7:00 PM ET, versus the Chicago Blackhawks. If you’re thinking about a wager on Seguin against the Blackhawks, we have lots of information to help you below.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Tyler Seguin Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Tyler Seguin Season Stats
- Seguin has averaged 17:44 of ice time this season, with a plus-minus of -14.
- Seguin has 20 goals this season, scoring in 18 different games.
- He has 22 assists so far this season, with at least one in 19 different games.
- He has gotten at least one point in 30 games, and has 42 points in total, this season.
- Seguin has three goals and nine assists on the power play.
- Seguin’s shooting percentage this season is 11.1%, and he is averaging 2.6 shots per game.
Tyler Seguin Prop Bet Insights
- Seguin has exceeded his points prop bet 30 times this season in games with a set points prop (69 opportunities).
- In the five games Seguin has played this season with shorter odds than -125 to go over his point total, he’s exceeded the total two times (40.0% of chances).
- Over 61 games with longer odds than -125 to exceed his point total, Seguin has hit the over 27 times (44.3% of chances).
- The implied probability that Seguin hits the over on his points prop total is 55.6%, based on the odds.
Tyler Seguin Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|4/7/2022||Maple Leafs||1||1||0||19:48||Home||L 4-3 OT|
|3/31/2022||Ducks||1||0||1||12:38||Away||W 3-2 OT|
|3/24/2022||Hurricanes||0||0||0||21:39||Away||W 4-3 SO|
Dallas Stars Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from