Tyler McCumber’s latest odds to win The RSM Classic are. In this article you’ll find stats and insights about McCumber from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in what follows reflect odds as of November 21, 2021 at 11:24 AM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Tyler McCumber odds for the The RSM Classic
McCumber’s recent form
- In his last five events, McCumber finished outside the top 20.
- He has made one cut over his last five tournaments.
- McCumber has not finished within five strokes of the winner or carded an above-average score in any of his last five tournaments.
- He finished +8 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
The RSM Classic details
- Date: November 18-21, 2021
- Location: Saint Simons Island, GA
- Course: Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Par: 70 / 7,005 yards
- Purse: 7.2M
- Defending Champ: Robert Streb
Course history: McCumber at The RSM Classic
- McCumber finished 53rd in his only finish at this event in two visits.
- McCumber has one made cut in his last two attempts at this tournament.
- McCumber finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in his most recent trip to this event in 2020.
Course comparison – Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,307 yards, which is longer than the 7,005-yard length for this week’s event.
- McCumber will take to the 7,005-yard course this week at Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) after having played courses with an average length of 7,278 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Tyler McCumber 2021 results
|November 11-14||Houston Open||MC||68-74||$0|
|October 20-23||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||62||72-69-71-76 (+8)||$19,005|
|October 7-10||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||67-71||$0|
|September 30 – October 3||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||71-70||$0|
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||MC||70-77||$0|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||MC||72-70||$0|
|August 12-15||Wyndham Championship||15||65-67-66-70 (-12)||$91,342|
|August 5- 8||Barracuda Championship||MC||4-10||$0|
|July 22-25||3M Open||MC||71-71||$0|
|July 8-11||John Deere Classic||MC||N/A||$0|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||70-76||$0|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||MC||69-71||$0|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||MC||71-74||$0|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||MC||76-71||$0|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||50||69-71-71-69 (E)||$18,325|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||N/A||$0|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||74-75||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MDF||N/A||$0|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||18||72-69-73-69 (-5)||$41,250|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||33||70-69-70-71 (E)||$39,900|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||22||72-69-72-70 (-5)||$135,964|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||79-75||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||52||67-68-77-74 (+2)||$22,153|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||72-74||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||75||76-67-78-75 (+8)||$14,550|
|January 21-24||The American Express||40||69-70-73-68 (-8)||$25,125|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||72-73||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from