In this article you’ll find stats and insights about McCumber from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in the article below use the latest odds as of March 13, 2022 at 11:29 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Tyler McCumber odds for the THE PLAYERS Championship
McCumber’s recent form
- He has failed to make the cut in each of his last five tournaments.
- McCumber has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five tournaments.
THE PLAYERS Championship details
- Date: March 9-12, 2022
- Location: Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
- Course: TPC Sawgrass
- Par: 72 / 7,189 yards
- Purse: 20M
- Defending Champ: Justin Thomas
Course history: McCumber at THE PLAYERS Championship
- McCumber last played this event in 2021 and finished 22nd.
- He finished within five shots of the leader in two rounds his last time here.
Course comparison – TPC Sawgrass
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,308 yards over the past year. This tournament will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,189 yards.
- McCumber will take to the 7,189-yard course this week at TPC Sawgrass after having played courses with an average length of 7,284 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Tyler McCumber 2022 results
|March 2- 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 23-26||The Honda Classic||MC||77-71||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 9-12||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||76-73||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||68-77-75||$0|
|January 26-29||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||77-70||$0|
|January 20-23||The American Express||MC||75-72-65||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from